You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jerome Fryer

Dr. Fryer has gone above and beyond in his care for my children. He is thoughtful in his explanations, firm in his advice and confident in his decisions. Both of my girls see him and I trust him completely with their care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I spent 5 years looking for a new Chiropractor after mine retired. I met Dr. Fryer in November and after only a handful of appointments I am feeling so much better. He is amazing at what he does and listens to all of my concerns. He is very likable and intelligent. Not only is he helping me get to the bottom of problems that have never been diagnosed, he is doing research to help find answers I've been searching my whole life for. He goes above and beyond for his patients. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Fryer, especially if you have never seen a chiropractor as he is more knowledgeable than any I have met so far. Wishing everyone pain free days!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Excellent treatment experience, very knowledgeable. His treatment helped me get out of pain quickly and he gave me advice on things I could do to prevent future flare ups.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My daughter had a sports injury that went misdiagnosed for almost 1.5 yrs... Under the care of another physician, she was told to play through the pain and even went as far as getting a cortisone shot in her hip bursa....With no relief and a lot of tears we sought out the help of Jerome Fryer. In a matter of days Jerome discovered a small fracture in my daughters lower vertebrae. Under his care my daughter has been able to slowly return to her competitive sports.. Jerome left no stone unturned, he is a master of his craft. I highly recommend Dr Jerome Fryer, his ability to combine up to date medical knowledge with his compassion and empathy for his patients you could not ask for a more well rounded approach to Chiropractic health care.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Friendly welcoming office and staff. Excellent chiropractic care and goes the extra mile to explain things and find the techniques for each individual patient. Myself and 2 children see Dr. Fryer with different issues and are extremely happy.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Fryer! He has provided my daughter with excellent care in a warm, comforting and welcoming environment which is also very important when dealing with children.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Each of my visits to Dr. Jerome Fryer have been exceptional! Dr. Fryer's depth of knowledge and exemplary skill set have resulted in my issues being resolved rach time I visit his office. His friendly demeanour and professionalism are to be commended. I appreciate the follow up exercises he provided to me as they are practical and have been very beneficial for my spinal health. If you are looking for a chiropractor who loves his profession, Dr. Fryer is the perfect choice.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Fryer. He helped me through a difficult back problem. His knowledge and great sense of humor makes your visit more relaxing and he gets results. And after I was finished my treatments his lovely staff followed up to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have seen other chiropractors in the past. some were able to help me for a time but after several years of adjustments that didn't work, it was recommended I try Dr. Fryer. My neck and hips work much better than they have in years through his decompression techniques. His work makes sense. I am grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

For me, it's all about decompression, not spinal manipulation (with those head-jarring cracks). After 25 yr with other Nanaimo bone crackers, I find Jerome has not only relieved my pain with gentle decompression, but has taught me so much about spinal health. His compassion, enthusiasm for his work and quest for knowledge and education in his field are both refreshing and exciting. He has made my life better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Jerome Fryer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fryer has gone above and beyond in his care for my children. He is thoughtful in his explanations, firm in his advice and confident in his decisions. Both..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I spent 5 years looking for a new Chiropractor after mine retired. I met Dr. Fryer in November and after only a handful of appointments I am feeling so much bet..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent treatment experience, very knowledgeable. His treatment helped me get out of pain quickly and he gave me advice on things I could do to prevent future..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had a sports injury that went misdiagnosed for almost 1.5 yrs... Under the care of another physician, she was told to play through the pain and ev..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly welcoming office and staff. Excellent chiropractic care and goes the extra mile to explain things and find the techniques for each individual patient. ..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Fryer! He has provided my daughter with excellent care in a warm, comforting and welcoming environment which is also very important whe..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Each of my visits to Dr. Jerome Fryer have been exceptional! Dr. Fryer's depth of knowledge and exemplary skill set have resulted in my issues being resolved ra..."

December 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drfryer.ca" to "http://www.drfryer.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V9R1" to "V9S 5T4". Address has been updated from "None" to "201-1621 Dufferin Crescent, Nanaimo". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12505911945".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Fryer. He helped me through a difficult back problem. His knowledge and great sense of humor makes your visit more relaxing and he gets..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen other chiropractors in the past. some were able to help me for a time but after several years of adjustments that didn't work, it was recommended I ..."

February 14, 2015