Ratings for Dr. Oscar I. Lee

Dr. Lee was the doctor who delivered me into this world, but i will not be going back to his office ever again. He's very rude and condescending when dealing with patients. Instead of listening, he talks over you and tries to tell you what you are feeling. He dimisses your concerns without any regard for what it is that you're saying to him. He's no longer the doctor that he once was. His demeanor and personality are that of a man who doesn't actually like what he's doing. He ignored my mother's tremors and chalked it upto old age a few years back, and we've just come to realize that those tremors were the early signs of Parkinson's disease (as diagnosed by a much better doctor). If you want to be insulted and talked down to, this is the doctor for you, if you want proper medical attention, go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Lee is very honest and straight forward doctor. He tell you about you illness as it is, so don't with 1 million different complain and expect him to write prescription for every single one. He narrow thing down and help you fine solutions. I was having back pain and pain in the ankle and before he prescribe he ask about my field of work if it was a lot of standing and the kind of shoes I was wearing. I was happy when he refer me to a place to see a Chiropodist and all I needed was orthotics. I am pain free for the last 5 yrs. thanks to Doctor Lee's knowledge and expertise, and not quick to give me pain med to treat the symptoms , but helping correcting what cause the symptoms. He is our Dr. for 20 yrs. and I will not trade him for another.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

This man only cares about swiping your OHIP and going on vacations. He has no respect for his patients. He tells his patient to stop playing doctor. My last day there was when he violated me to the point where it was VERY uncomfortable than the other times when he's been mean to me. I've been going to him from sine I was a baby, he's the one who helped my mother deliver me. After 25 years I've decided to walk away from him. I've decided to go with Appletree where I'm treated with respect, doctors care more about finding out what's wrong with you, sending you for certain tests, and figuring out the best treatment. I would only recommend Dr. Lee to my worse nightmare that was on their death bed that's immobile, and having doctor Lee yell at them telling them to get the fuck up and stop the acting. I'll be one less patient of his that allows him to travel to Jamaica on the expense of my health. But I guess the older he gets, the more grumpier he gets. Oh and I should add, that dirty towel that he dries and wipes his hand and mouth with repeatedly patient after patient, and then goes and touch the patient SO GROSS!!! He should be using disposable paper towels.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

is very straight forward with any concerns and throughly with his assessments

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

a couple of visits, not bad, not good. just walk-in clinic. good advices on general symptons, no more feedback because of nothing severe/urgent to see.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Oh God. Unless there is no other possible GP to see, do not step foot in this man's office. He clearly dislikes his job, and he has no respect for his patients. I was experiencing a medical concern that I felt was pretty serious, and he told me that I should be a lawyer. He said that I would make a great lawyer, since I was trying to hard to convince him that something was wrong with me. I then complained of the pain, and he proceeded to call me an actress. "You would be a good little actress" he said, due to my ability to invent my pain. My sister went to him in the past, because she had unusual back pain for her age or something to that effect. He told her there was not much she could do about it; it was due to her socio-economic background. Honestly, need I say more?

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Lee seems to be a nice enough man but his methods are not comforting. For example, he is argumentative and tends to dismiss your complains and concerns. He also tends to discourage you from having diagnostic tests unless you have specific symptoms. I see him for treatment of minor ailments but lack the confidence in him to feel comfortable under his care should diagnosis, treatment or management of more serious medical issues be necessary.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

This guy is an ****. I went to him for an anxiety condition at a time I was not doing well emotionally. He prescribed me medication, which I took for a few months and became dependent on. I ran out of the meds and experienced a terrible insomnia condition where I was missing work. I went to get the prescription refilled, and Dr. Lee basically called me a Junkie and accused me of lying in order to get a prescription. He actually made me cry, and then reluctantly refilled the script - which I am still on under the watchful eye of a much better doctor. Jerk.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Lee is a very nice doctor, but he's too blunt. He's not a doctor you can go to if you have any weight problems, he'll just tell you to stop eat the junk food and excercise more. He won't refer you to a dietitian and his hours suck. But over all I think he's okay for just the minor cold and flus and other minor illnesses.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007