Ratings for Dr. Velimir A. Micovic

Coward and puppet for Lee Medical Group. This doctor will abandon you in times of need. Uncaring, sadistic lacks compassion. Don't go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Changes have been made for this office. It has went down hill with the addition new staff. Wait time is very bad,some rude staff,and it seems the caring has gone out the window. This Dr is good at what he does, but it seems like now it is all about the almighty dollar. I was not informed of side effects and possible complications due to a procedure. I have been through a rough time,and I feel as if they do not care any more.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Micovic for four years. He is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He "listens" when I speak. I have numerous health issues and whenever I have an appointment with him, including shots, he always asks about my other health issues. I have recommended Dr. Micovic and his office to many of my friends and they too have been very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

The staff is very accomodating and professional. Dr. Micovic is terrific, always enters the room with a warm hello and welcome "How are you". You don't wait very long once you are in the observation room and the great assisstants take your readings and temperature. Some of them have a sense of humour that matches Dr. Micovic's. The Spanish woman with the long kinky hair is terrific, I forgot her name...it's the medication. LOL They all should be rated as a perfect 10!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I was taken off my medication so suddenly, that I went into withdrawals with no help from him or his staff.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Velimir A. Micovic's Credentials

• Sveucilista "v Bakaric" Univ Rijeka, Med Fak, Rijeka, Croatia (Grad. 1983)