Ratings for Dr. Keith R. Moore

I love Dr. Moore. I travel a distance to see him, when there are many doctors that I could see that are closer to home. The thing I like most about him is that he listens, really listens!!!!!! And I never feel rushed, he always gives me all the time I need. Have been seeing him for 10 years now to monitor some chronic GI issues and I wouldn't trade him f o r anything.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I found Dr Moore to be very professional and helpful. He is the best Gastroenterologist I have visited in Orlando.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Very unprofessional staff-lack rapport and will not return phone calls regarding patient information. In addition, this office charges you money for copies of your blood test results and/or any medical records. I had problems getting the staff to return my phone calls and Dr. Moore never followed up or communicated my results of my lab tests--even after I requested it several times. Office wait was over 30 minutes. Most scary part is that the staff left another patient's paperwork on the counter when I was checking out exposing their social security number. Facilities were dirty in both locations.This doctor not recommended.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I spent 10 months in pain while Dr. Moore kept sending me for tests and saying he didn't know what the problem was.I switched doctors and on my first visit the new doctor diagnosed possible gallbladder and sent me for a HIDA scan which which was confirmed. His staff was incompetent with records and information that I needed.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

He was my doctor while I was in the hospital and I found him to be pretty good. He seemed to pause alot. He seemed to be pensive but when your in the hospital you want a doctor who takes time to think!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Satisfactory rating

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Keith R. Moore's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1982)

Avmed