Ratings for Dr. Barb Romanowski

Dr. Barabara treated my difficult Hep C infection with caring, understanding and knowledge. I felt confident with her as my physician and the results were positive and I was cured! Great doctor and person.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

she is been my best doctor ever with good sense of humor , she makes you feel comfortable . she is a very nice doctor ever knows her job very well

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

An outstanding doctor. I had to see Dr. Romanowski over a long period of time and she was always caring and informative. I wish she was my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Well respected and great specialist who is very honest and respectful.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

she was amazing i saw her a few years ago.she explained to me what was going on it was a pleasure meeting her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

have been seeing her 4ever now - very professional .. will keep her as my hiv/ aids specialist. She is simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

I participate in a drug study, and also wish that Dr. R was my regular doctor. She is an exceptional person/doctor and is doing such important work in the field of infectious diseases. Her assistant Linda is also lovely to deal with. I feel lucky to live in a country that provides healthcare, and especially with such professional and kind people.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

She is not my regular doctor but I wish she was. I see her as part of a drug study. She takes the time to talk and I never feel like she is trying to rush me out of the room. An exceptional doctor and the rest of her staff is fantastic too. Very personable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Knowledgable, non judgemental, excellent bed side manner.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

This experience was excellent. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Romanowski and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008