Ratings for Dr. Niaz Nick Ausaf

Dr . Nick was amazing ! He is brilliant and very intrested in his patients and very unselfish w/ his time ! Best Doctor that I ever had !

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

The wait time was atleast 2hrs, even with appt's!! EVERYTIME! He misdiagnoised me once; I had the pneumonia. I was SO sick, I called him they said to come in - my mother drove me. They almost immediately called into the back but forgot about me as I felt like I was literally dying!! My mother walked out 3 times & told them I'm still waiting and am in a lot of pain, etc. They told her I was next all 3 times!!! Finally, we just walked out & told them we were never going back to him & we DIDN'T. I was sick for 5 wks with the pneumonia & saw him 3 times & he still could guess it!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM!!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

This Dr closed his office in Dec 2011 without sending notifications to any of his patients. Totally wrong. Wait is average 2 hrs. Patients constanly walk out. He will blow it no matter where he goes. Have to think what made him close just like that. Scarey

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

dr.nick and his staff go out of their way ,just for you.you feel like his only pt.at your visit, he also helped me loose 30 ponds ,and i feel great. love dr.and his wife,one word descibes him awesome. sandy stone

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

if u like waiting 5 hours to be seen when your app was at 1pm then the doctor was called out every few mins to deal with other problems that i gues only he could do, this place is so under stafed an he takes almost two days two return calls from his answering people!! un called for and has no clue what hes doing needs to go back to school and learn manners! willl never go back and happy i found a better and smarter doctor to go to

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Great Doctor, listens and takes his time with you. Very friendly :) Speaks good english and easy to understand.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I would reccomend him to anyone! He's great. He is usually okay on time unless hes busy, but he and his staff have been very good about it lately. They are a wonderful group.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr.Nick is truly a great doctor. Gets to the bottom of all medical concerns. great listener, quickly ensures patient care. Has been my Dr. for over 8 yrs, will not change him for nothing or any other doctor!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Nick makes being sick a pleasure. Seeing him is simply a joy. He is very helpful and can truly evaluate what you need in your life. The amount of time he is willing to spend talking to you puts him above the rest. Not to mention he's a real character. TEAM NICK.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Nick over prescribes meds. He thinks everyone is depressed. If you go in for a routine check up. You come out with 7 precriptions for things you don't need. This guy is a smooth talker, better suited to selling cars than being a doctor. I think he's in bed with the pharmacutical companies.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr. Niaz Nick Ausaf's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)