Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Pranger

I have gone to Dr. Pranger for over 7 years now. He is the only dr I will see. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. Treats you with respect and doesnt talk down to you like most dr's. He has an awesome staff they are just as friendly. He is very good with my kids and recomend him to anyone and everyone I can. I am completely satisfied with him as our dr and he will be my new baby's dr and will deliver her also.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Great doctor!!! really cares. office staff could use some training in respect, but over all great expirence .

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Pranger is possibly the BEST physician I've ever dealt with. He listens and treats you like a real person. Some complain of his wait time, but that's usually because he's making sure he's addressed any and all concerns you have before he leaves. Most doctors help you with immediate needs and then run out the door. Bob makes sure EVERYTHING is covered. I don't mind waiting to get that kind of experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I love Dr. Pranger. He takes time to make sure you understand what is going on. His wait times are horrendous.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

He is always professional. His staff is friendly and helpful. We are treated very well each time we visit. Our family trusts him with all our healthcare needs. I recommend Dr.Pranger and his staff to anyone needing a great family doctor, ob/gyn and/or pediatric doctor. He will keep talking with you until you understand your condition or needed care. He takes time to get to know you and your family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

i was referred to dr pranger through a friend and he is now my newborn's doctor. sometimes i question his knowledge about my baby's problems and want a second opinion. he is very friendly however and does a good job for the most part.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Very nice and knowledeable. He also delivers babies. He delivered my son, and the entire pregnancy and delivery was easy and effortless because of his knowledge and kindness.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Robert S. Pranger's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Falls, IA