Ratings for Dr. Sunil Nihalani

Do not waste your time with this Doctor.This “so called physician,” and his administration, has neglected more than once. Since seeing, this type of doctor, in February of 2014, requested for a, urologist and he just walks out of the room. Each month after that had asked the same and he did the same. In third month of April, asked again, “what is going can it take for me to see an urologist?” Finally, he did the orders for to see an urologist. The urologist discovered a bladder stone size of a golf ball. Was scheduled to have it removed but the physicians’ healthcare plan went out of business, which that he was part owner of. After hunting for health insurance and redoing the doctor’s orders for home healthcare, medical supplies and wound care supplies. Only to discover it was temporary. After this discovery, developed another wound. We told the administration we needed orders to take care of that wound and more personal care needs orders to address expired ones. The doctor and administration as told to us that they done so, but the home healthcare agency has not received any nor has the medical supply company. It is very difficult to get a hold of anyone. Because of the automated system picks up administration now and does not return calls. Have been calling and sending faxes since August at 13th of 2014. Have yet received a phone call or faxes have been sent in. Do not waste your time with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr, Nihilani for over ten years and have never until today been upset over treatment. He has renewed my scripts for years until today. As of today he has denied renewing my bipolar medication. He asked me to see a Psychiatrist which I did. The Doctor didn't want to see bipolar patients. I did see her twice, my first time in November. At that time she prescribes me the same med Dr. Nihilani did. I didn't turn in the script because I already had a script from Nihilani. When I went to turn in the script they said it was too old. In the mean time I changed Psychiatrist but the earliest appointment isn't until March. Now I have no meds. I called Dr Nihilani more than once explaining my situation. He had his nurse call to tell me of his decision. I am very disappointed in his lack of empathy and concern for my welfare.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr. Sunil Nihalani's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Bhopal Univ, Bhopal, Mp, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Lake Wales, FL