Ratings for Dr. Danny H.K. Wong

Dr. Wong has been my doctor for about 15 years. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever had. He's never condescending and is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr Wong has been my doctor, as well as for my mother and father, since he started practising at this location. I have always found him knowledgeable and caring. He never prescribed meds or procedures that were unnecessary. We used to joke about him telling us to drink more orange juice instead of giving a prescription, but he was always cautious and always correct.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

you could go into his practice with blood gushing from your neck and he'll tell you to put a band aid on it and go home. he's lazy and over prescribes medication, then when you are actually concerned about something and want further testing he refuses to give it to you. worst doctor EVER. and smug.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr Wong has been my family doctor for over 20 years. Very nice man and knowledgable. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Danny Wong has been my mom's family doctor for almost 20 years. He is so caring, attentive and knowledgeable in his field. He is attending to every details when my mom has medical problems. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Had to switch docs. as my previous doc.stopped practiscing. Dr. Wong was very easy to talk with meeting him for the first time and has a very nice manner and way with him. I have been very happy with Dr. Wong and would recommend him to anyone looking for a new doc.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for about 26 years. I have always been very comfortable discussing health issues with him. He always asks about other family members and their well being and will make comments or ask questions about something in my personal life (hobbies, my job) which for me shows he is sincerely interested in my overall well being. I dread the time when he retires, it'll be hard to start over with a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

We're so appreciated with Dr. Danny Wong as our family doctor over last 12 years. And we're so grateful have such a good doctor, very helpful, and always with patient with us. Even sometimes I just feel depressed because all the different sickness fallen to me, Dr. Wong just give all his support to me and try his very best to comfort me and it just like you can see the sunshine in his face and it make me carry on nd never give up no matter what happen....thanks from our bottom of hearts!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Worst Doctor I have every incountered in all the years I have been seeing specialists regarding my health. This man is rude and unfeeling. I have heard from two other women that are friend of the family say the same thing regarding this man.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

We've been w/ Dr. Wong for 10yrs. He used to be a lot more attentive,alert & more astute in his observations,but in the last couple of yrs I always feel like he's rushing through the appt. He tries to small talk and talks about trivial things when I just want to get to the point because I know that he's going to rush through the appt & is already walking halfway out the door. I have a tolerance for his admin now that I know how limited they are in their skills & in their communication, but before I've had bad experiences with them - he had an absolutely fabulous admin before, but she left after 13 yrs-seems that the change in his service happened around the same time. Sometimes he seems to dismiss or downplay probs, especially w/ my husband, altho he is more attentive with my kids, and a bit more attentive with me, but I have to practically suggest to him what steps to take. His solutions are often general, e.g. "that's just the way it is", or "just rest it and it'll go away."

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008