Ratings for Dr. Susan S. Roper

I wish she had more knowlege before working on my face. The worse discoloration has interfered my daily outdoor activities and social activities.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I have been to her office three different occasions and every single time the wait to see her was over an hour. Speaking with various other patients in the office said the same thing that the wait till is horrific and not worth it.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Roper gave me the most thorough skin exam that I had ever received. She found the basal cancer on my arm which I thought was just a very small skin cyst. I find her to be very knowledgeable, professional, & caring. I feel confident that I am in good hands with Dr. Roper and have highly recommended her to my family and friends,

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Roper and her staff are excellent in every way - Professional, caring, polite, etc. Unfortunately, she is very booked these days as everyone loves her!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Excellent,nice,thorough and very knowledgeable doctor and staff. Because she is such a good doctor and so thorough, they need to schedule less people per day. I waited 1:15 past my appt. time and another long-term patient told me she has never waited less than an hour past hers. I felt it was worth it, after bad experiences with two other area Dermatologists.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Great Dermatologist. Concientious about cleanliness, sterile instruments, has the most up-to-date information on various medical procedures. Kind and straight-shooter. Runs a super office.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

All round excellent staff and Dr. After many attempts with other Dr's, finally found out what I was allergic to. Cannot thank them enough.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Roper found my melanoma that I didn't even know I had. I highly recommend Dr. Roper to everyone who needs to have their skin checked.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Susan S. Roper's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL