Ratings for Dr. Adele A. Moreland

Lahey books too many patients for the doctors to adequately see so wait times can be long. Dr. Moreland took time to listen to my problem and gave a good evaluation and treatment after I had seen several other doctors for the same problem. She asked pointed questions and got to the root of the problem very quickly. I am glad to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I went to Ms. Adele Mooreland 4 separate times. (yes, $40 co-pay x's 4!) and was misdiagnosed all four times. I, out of desperation, went to another dermatologist and was diagnosed correctly the FIRST time!! I am very upset that this dr. is in practice. I found her uncompassionate, a robot, and never listened to what I was saying. I actually was at a crying phase after 4 visits with her, I was so frustrated and scared of my skin problem and she didn't seem to not only not care, but basically told me snappily that I can get another dr. if I wasn't happy!! She was awful. I just read she left the practice and I am so grateful. I pity anyone that ends up with her. She does NOT know what she is doing. I HAVE never written a review in my life and had to let everyone know about her. Run!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Adele A. Moreland's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company