flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I had amazing results with Structura injections . Nearly painless & almost instant results of fullness in my hollow checks & removed many age lines. Been told I look very refreshed & younger. He is truly a artist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

It's not enough to say that Dr. Drehsen is the best plastic surgeon. His work is truly magical. His skin rejuvenation techniques are incredible. One look at his before and after patient pics- and you'll understand what I am talking about. I am also a patient of Dr. Drehsen. I'm very happy and satisfied with my results. I drove all the way from Miami to go to Dr. Drehsen. If you want the best-look no further!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Originally, I went to Dr. Drehsen because to the magnificient results in the before and after photos on his web site. We had our first consultation and both agreed on a plan for my two surgeries, one a tummy tuck and the other some face rejuvenation. What really helped me decide to follow through with Dr. D. was that he let me speak to three of his clients on the phone and several in office when I was th for my second consult. Even on my surgery prep appointment I met two ladies that were happy to share their results and happiness with the work he preformed. Dr. Drehsen truly is an artist. I had my first surgery which was very extensive lasting almost nine hours..and now 5 weeks later I'm am so thrilled with the results and even more thrilled to know that I am not finished healing and improving. We are meeting tommarow to see how the healing process is comming along and discuss and plan for part two. I spent a year researching for the perfect match for my tummy tuck and I would highly recommend Dr. D. and his staff to any one who wants to age as gracefully and bueatifully as you can imagine.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Well what a journey I am 55 years of age and I have seen so many plastic surgeons they all can do the procedure but no pics no proof I even trusted one and had fat transfer to my face I had zero results then through the nightmare of all the swelling and bruising . I live in France and have travelled across the world to see Dr Drehsen what a great decision!! The day I met Dr Drehsen was a god send this man is truly amazing he is a genius in what he does, I was an hour late and he still gave me all the time in the world he is a gentleman. Look at the pics and video's they do not lie he is a sculpture, I am 2 weeks 3 days out and already starting to look good I can see the results already no jowls, sunken cheeks or turkey neck he is a sculpture believe me, he also reshaped my sad flat dropped rear end, my buttocks look round and youthful again! Kim she initially was my first contact who helped me make my decision she was with me all the way through the whole experience she was fantastic

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Let me start by saying I was a complicated case. I came to Dr. Drehsen with fat atrophy and I was very frightened. He was kind and managed to get me into surgery the following week. Something I will forever be grateful for. It takes a very gifted surgeon to be able to look at your face and see what it needs and to rebuild it with fat grafting. To follow your natural contours and give you the face you are accustomed to. Having such a large volume of fat put in under general anesthesia was a major surgery for me. The swelling is intense and you have to trust the process, the doctor, and the outcome. It's hard. At times I didn't handle that so well. (his staff was gracious, thank you!) At two months I started to feel and look human and it keeps getting better. (the stem cells in the fat are helping my skin too) I'm sitting here today very, very thankful to Dr. Drehsen...and I would go to him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I didn't think I needed a facelift. I had a lower bleph by someone else 7 years ago and they left part of the fat pad under one eye with hollows and dark circles. I had bulbar fat over my inner upper eyelids. I am thin, 51 and my cheekbone areas had disappeared. I looked drawn and tired. There were lots of wrinkles when I smiled. I went for the procedure. He fixed the hollows, the cheeks, plumped the lips so I don't have to keep getting Juvaderm and other fillers...the ugly lower fat pad and the fat over my inner eyes are gone. I had some fat in the brow, temple, and jawline to balance my face. It is just 3 weeks now and people say I look beautiful. Now, I was shocked right after. There was swelling. I needed rest and to let the bruising go down. I knew that the face was to be overplumped with fat because 30% might be resorbed. I planned accordingly and got caught up on things at home. I love the staff. I love the price. They did not try to oversell anything. He did such a good job.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

MASTERPIECE ARTIST Dr Drehsen is the master of all plastic surgeons. I recently had facial work and the results are astonishing! People are amazed. Don't be fooled by a "cosmetic surgeon" they are not plastic surgeons. Dr Drehsen is a board certified plastic surgeon. You can depend on him to give you the look you want to achieve or even better. I look better than I thought I would. You owe it to yourself to have a consult with him. He is an EXPERT! There are a few negative comments on here that were posted (I have to say I believe because I did not physically see her post them) by an ex-employee that he never even worked on. She is being vindictive...shame on you liar. You will be so happy when you see your results. I am thrilled! No one else will ever work on me but the master Dr. Drehsen and I know you will feel the same. Go get a beautiful you and every day you look in the mirror you will be thankful you chose him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Our multiple excellent reviews are from our patients who willingly express how happy they are with their results and Dr. Drehsen as their surgeon along with the professionalism and support they received from our dedicated staff. Your comments are erratic, unjustified and quite frankly slanderous, not only to Dr. Drehsen but to all of our patients who have taken the time to post their comments on this site. The postitive comments you refer to were posted by patients; not Dr. Drehsen's staff as you accused. How easy it is to hide behind your veil of anonymity and recruit others for your own personal gain; but we know the truth and the truth will prevail; it always does. If you have something you want to talk about, I invite you to call the office and identify yourself so that we can help resolve your issue. Elizabeth, Director of Patient Relations for Dr. Christian Drehsen.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Christian G. Drehsen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1971)

• Teaching Faculty for Graduate Medical Education at Largo Medical Center; Largo, FL
  • Consumers’ Research Council of America; Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons 2012, 2013, 2014
  • Consumers’ Research Council of America; Guide to America’s Top Surgeons 2012, 2013, 2014
  • Patient’s Choice Award 2008/2009

• Journal of Cosmetic Surgery; "A Simpler Paradigm in Facial Rejuvenation Greatly Improves Acceptance and the Emoticon Effect: Introducing the Refresher Lift, Dual-Plane Brow Lift, and Fat Micrografting Combination”

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Christian Drehsen and the entire staff at Clinique of Plastic Surgery were very helpful and sensitive to my needs. Definitely recommend! "

June 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very bad experience. The doctor, who is probably 70+ years old, is surrounded by staff that jst does not care. I HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DR. DREHSEN THE PLASTI..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had amazing results with Structura injections . Nearly painless & almost instant results of fullness in my hollow checks & removed many age lines. Been tol..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's not enough to say that Dr. Drehsen is the best plastic surgeon. His work is truly magical. His skin rejuvenation techniques are incredible. One look at his..."

November 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Christian" to "Christian G."

October 20, 2013