Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Raab

Was flippant about skin issue on hands and prescribed ointment that didn't work.Rushed through a procedure to remove skin tags...only to miss numerous tags. At the follow up appointment...first slot of the day...he was not even in the office after 40 minutes of waiting. Don't waste your time! Go somewhere else and get appropriate care up front.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I read all of the positive reviews on Yelp, which led me to see this doctor. Unfortunately, I should have visited this site first, before actually making an appointment and paying him a visit, both physically and with my wallet. I will never return to this man. Not only was his receptionist unfriendly, but he presented as a burnt out, rushed doctor who only cared about making the almighty buck; he has an odd bedside manner too. His skin assessment was not thorough and his treatment to remove benign skin lesions was painfully barbaric. He really is not in tune with the latest in dermatology and he does not live up to his mission statement. Heed my advice, run away, do pass go and collect your 500.00 bucks, because he charges a fortune for services that are sub par. The only positive I can share was the friendly nurse he had working with him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Worst bedside manner. After making me wait for over 45 minutes just to talk to him then another 20 to get the botox. What was supposed to be a quick procedure ended up taking all afternoon. He never explained anything and seemed to be annoyed when I would ask questions. He would leave the room sighing as if he hated his job. Needless to say I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Thank you Doctor. After all these years, “You fixed my face.” The acne is finally gone! I feel like a different person and I love this person.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I was left with a huge, painful scar after I had a mole removed and he refused to put in more stiches after mine started to tear.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr Raab is knowledgable but the bedside manner is extremely poor. He was 45 minutes late to the appointment. He spent less than 3 minutes in the room and brushed off any questions I had. He prescribes medications that are only available through his office- they are more expensive than if you had gotten from pharmacy. I would not recommend him. He is a smart doctor who did solve my health issue, but my overall experience with how I felt about the experience was not good. Too focused on maximizing revenue for his practice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I don't know who posted that comment below, but it had to be staff member. This office is rude, impolite, and downright unhelpful. As you will read in all the comments below-this office is not easy to deal with. It started with a rude staff, then you get a rude doctor, so unprofessional. Clearly not up to date on the latest. I came for 3 visits, never addressed my original complaints, brushed me off, the staff couldn't of been more unfriendly, snobby and downright disgusted by my presence. I honestly can't believe they stay in business. I will be sure to steer my friends and family AWAY from here. STAY AWAY, THERE ARE MUCH BETTER QUALIFIED PHYSICIANS OUT THERE!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Raab is an Artist, but instead of a paint brush, he uses a small needle! I had my first procedure ever, done in May of 2012, and still look good one year later!!! Dr. Raab used Juvederm, a filler, on my deep smile lines (puppet lines down to the chin) and on my lip lines where my lipstick would bleed through. It didn't take long, and was not unpleasant! I can't say enough about the care he took to make me look natural, smoothing out the skin to avoid a bumpy look! Again, he is truly an Artist!!! I am turning 70 this May, and a short visit to Dr. Raab is scheduled for only a "touch-up". Friends don't know what I had done, but everyone over the past year tell me I look great and not my age!!!I Thank you Dr. Raab!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I saw Dr Raab many years ago when he was just starting out. We had no insurance so he tried to keep costs down. I had a terrible reash that was spreading all over my body. His bedside manner at that time was pretty bad but he was very knowledgable. I went back to him about a year ago about a bump on my scalp and he completely blew me off and acted like I was nuts to come in for that. I told him I haf been very sunburned on my scalp and all he said was wear a hat. He was such a jerk I would NEVER go back to him. Too bad he doesn't go online to read these reports. Maybe he would change his ways.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I went it to his office for 2 moles to get checked. I wasn't even given a gown he just had me drop my pants. He refused to look at a skin reaction that i had on my neck, HELLO YOU ARE A SKIN DOC! he said if it goes away don't worry about it. then when i went in to have one of the moles removed, it is a sterile procedure, his nurse or medical assistant, i wouldn't know for sure cause no one wears a name badge, had no mask on and her hair that is down to her waist wasn't pulled back it was hanging in her face. I will never go back and I already notified my PCP so she doesn't send anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Dr. Benjamin Raab's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1995)