Ratings for Dr. David M. Peck

We are still in the process of working with Dr. Peck for the first time but I must comment on the office. I have had to call a number a times and often find the phones turned off. The office opens at 8:30am but when I called this morning at 8:40 the phones were still turned off with message that office was closed. Same situation around lunch time. Typically, most professional's lunch is from noon to 1pm. I called at 1:30pm and again at 1:45pm and the phones were still off. It states lunch time will vary but difficult to know when to call and so this practice is inconvenient to patients. Also the wait for test results and follow-up takes too long. I have had to call twice to get test results and still waiting on full report from radiologist on an xray taken a week ago?! Seems the office or doctor should be calling me vs. me having to track that information down. These comments are intended as constructive feedback as my issues should be addressed by staff in effort to improve service.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Peck is very good. He listens, understands, knows what he is doing, and can explain things so that they make good sense. One of the best doctors I've ever visited. If you have a sports-related injury he is the man to see.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Best doctor ever I had in my life. I switched to him couple month ago. We went through all the tests with all kind of possibilities and talked through all my problems. He takes time, listens to you, explain very well and very patient. He is very open to your thoughts too. He takes care of you very personally. I originally got recommended by my co-worker since my previous doctor was too busy and felt that my problem was not solved.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. David M. Peck's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1988)