Ratings for Dr. David A. Dixon

5 Star!!! Been suffering with foot pain for years, went and saw Dr. Dixon. Got diagnosed with plantar fasciitis , fitted for orthotics, had them very quick. MY FEET FEEL GREAT NOW!! Dr. Dixon was very professional and courteous. Best prices around too!!!! His staff are great as well. Especially Melanie!! I would highly recommend Dr. Dixon as your podiatrist. Many thanks!! J Hill

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I went in for my appointment today and waited 30 minutes to see Dr. Dixon and he wouldn't tell me anything about my foot until I got an xray. I paid $30 to wait 30 minutes and walked out of there no further ahead. I asked the receptionist if I will have to pay another $30 after he gets the xray results and she said only if he doesn't do anything. The reason I went to see him in the first place was so that he could do something with my foot pain. So frustrated. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

You can tell that Dr. Dixon really cares about his patients. At times there can be a wait but this is because he takes the time needed to make sure you are not rushed out of his office. If there is an emergency the staff go above and beyond to make sure you are looked after. A little tardiness shouldn't shy you away from Dr. D. He is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been under the care of Dr. Dixon for awhile now. I am very pleased with his professionalism, true care and concern for a persons quality of life. After dealing with many other specialists that have made me feel like I have been an inconvenience to them Dr. Dixon has taken the time, and interest in my case, and has taken his time to consult with my GP. to resolve my ongoing medical issues. I may have to wait a few minutes for my appointment which tells me he is giving another person his time and attention showing me this is not a quick in and out service to his patients, and his staff is warm friendly and knowledgeable . I agree if you have found this Dr. to be anything less then amazing, maybe its not your feet that need medical attention it may be your head.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Dixon is Professional, Friendly ,Kind and Helpful. If there is a problem I think that person needs to look at themselves, I have never met a kinder, honest hardworking Dr.. Melanie his assistant is also kind and helpful. He doesn't make the orthotics , a lab does and you should be specific with your needs, they don't always get it right ,he will send it back at no charge unless you have damaged them. He is very courteous, kind and wonderful to his patients, maybe you were the rude one, he has never pushed orthotics. And some people no matter how kind professional , helpful will never be happy or satisified because they are miserable people that never smile and are never happy. Dr. Dixon is the best , he is great at his job and his professionalism and kindness are a 10out of 10 **********

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have had many pairs of orthotics and the ones he made me were by far the worst. He didn't take any time to get to know my condition and it was clear he was not interesed in helping, but rather just selling orthotics.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Great Dr. Super knowledgeable and friendly. As is the receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The receptionist who is his wife is very abrupt on the phone . The other woman working there is very kind. Dr. Dixon did not fix my ingrown toe nails. I was still in lots of pain and could feel the nail inside, even after surgery. I went back a second time and he seemed uninterested and told me he didn't see any nails. I will not be going back !

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Dixon is by far the friendliest, nicest doctor. He is the type of doctor that has the time for you. I never feel rushed, and we always make pleasant conversation. The most I have waited in his waiting room is about 5 minutes. That's rare for any doctor! He has the BEST price around for orthotics. VERY reasonable. He has healed my back and foot problems. The BEST podiatrist around. And by the way....to the clown below who is complaining. YOU WERE LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF. Try taking responsibility for YOUR actions and quit blaming others.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I've been taking my 15-year-old daughter to see Dr. Dixon since she was three years old. She was in great need of orthotics and I couldn't afford them. Dr. Dixon helped me. Because of him, we were able to get my daughter the orthotics she needed and to get new ones as her foot grew. He is a very kind very funny man. With a great "bedside manner". He's excellent with children all the way up to the elderly. My grandmother saw him for years as well, right up until her passing. We love that he really takes his time with us. We don't feel rushed out the door like cattle and have all of our needs met. Yes, there have been times we waited in the waiting room. But the wait has never bothered us as we know he's giving his current patient all of his much needed attention. As a hairstylist who works against the clock myself, I know what it's like to want to give your all to the person you're with. I would, and have, recommended Dr. Dixon to anyone I hear of in need of a foot doctor. Our experience has always been a positive one. I love how he relates to my children, and they love him so much that when my oldest daughter was applying for University, he even went so far as to help her with her applications. Above and beyond the call of duty! Thank you for all you are Dr. Dixon! You have definitely found a family of lifers :) ~Arita Simantiris, North Vancouver, BC

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. David A. Dixon's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 Star!!! Been suffering with foot pain for years, went and saw Dr. Dixon. Got diagnosed with plantar fasciitis , fitted for orthotics, had them very quick. MY ..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in for my appointment today and waited 30 minutes to see Dr. Dixon and he wouldn't tell me anything about my foot until I got an xray. I paid $30 to wai..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "You can tell that Dr. Dixon really cares about his patients. At times there can be a wait but this is because he takes the time needed to make sure you are not ..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He knows his work is not worth the price. He also convinced me this . I rwlized it was because he was running late in his patient appointments so he convinced ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been under the care of Dr. Dixon for awhile now. I am very pleased with his professionalism, true care and concern for a persons quality of life. After..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dixon is Professional, Friendly ,Kind and Helpful. If there is a problem I think that person needs to look at themselves, I have never met a kinder, honest h..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have had many pairs of orthotics and the ones he made me were by far the worst. He didn't take any time to get to know my condition and it was clear he was no..."

June 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://northvancouverpodiatrist.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7M 2K1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1912 Lonsdale Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049840471".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. Super knowledgeable and friendly. As is the receptionist. "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist who is his wife is very abrupt on the phone . The other woman working there is very kind. Dr. Dixon did not fix my ingrown toe nails. I was st..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dixon is by far the friendliest, nicest doctor. He is the type of doctor that has the time for you. I never feel rushed, and we always make pleasant conve..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been taking my 15-year-old daughter to see Dr. Dixon since she was three years old. She was in great need of orthotics and I couldn't afford them. Dr. Dix..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I don't recommend this Dr at all! While he and his staff are very nice ... The wait times are atrocious !! When they finally take you in, the furniture in room ..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dixon is one of the best doctors I have ever know. He is polite courteous and very knowledgeable. Have there been times when I had to wait? Of course, but j..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr, Knowledgeable, easy to talk, explained what he was doing and it worked"

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "sure sounds like the last review is covering up the previous review"

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dixon and staff are always very professional and helpful. They have always been able to accommodate me, even after hours. Clinic is clean and professional..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Last time I go to Dr Dixon. I waited an hour before leaving without seeing him. Every time I have visited is at least a 40 min wait. He is jamming patients in 1..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dixon was incredible. He is very kind and knows what he is doing. I felt a little bit worried about my appointment but he made it so easy. He really made m..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to my appointment 20 min. late. I knew I had to sit and wait 'cause I missed my spot, but I didn't know I had to wait an hr to get in. I told the recepti..."

September 4, 2014