Ratings for Dr. O. Bengezi

Dr. Bengezi preformed my breast augmentation approx a year ago and did an amazing job! He was fantastic before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I can't begin to tell you how awesome Dr. Bengezi is. I saw him in September for a breast augmentation and he was fantastic. I love the work he's done, and he & his staff were considerate, kind, and made sure I was comfortable the whole way through. When checking into the hospital, several of the nurses sang his praises when they heard what I was there for. After hearing that they'd all go to him if they wanted work done, I felt like I'd definitely made the right choice. I was a bit nervous but when he checked on me beforehand, he cleared up all my anxiety. His bedside manner is very soothing. I had no complications at all. I love the results! Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Bengezi is my favorite doctor. I can truly consider myself as his regular. He has performed everything on me and my family, from fixing an ear to abdominoplasty to breast augmentation. I am so happy with the breast augmentation! It is amazing. He measured everything so precisely, and we picked out the best suitable size for my body structure. My friends from toronto come see him. My BA is PERFECT!!! Ive always heard only the greatest things about Dr. B and i, myself cant praise him enough. Thank you Dr. Bengezi!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I don't even know where to begin. Dr. Bengezi performed by full abdominoplasty in March 2015. I have been told by numerous physicians that it is the best scar that they have ever seen. He did an amazing job, the surgery went well, he answered all of my questions before and after. He is very personal and what I like most, he does not sweet talk. He is very professional, gets straight to the point, and answers all the questions before you even ask them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone and everyone. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Hands down THE BEST!! Dr. Bengezi performed my breast augmentation in July 2017. When I arrived at my consultation I had several questions and Dr. Bengezi took the time to explain everything in such great detail. He was always so very patient and listened to my concerns. He is very knowledgeable, he is compassionate and he is a perfectionist. He also has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced. His work is outstanding, I truly couldn't be happier. Dr. Bengezi came highly recommend and I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very professional and thorough. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Bengezi removed a large lump and performed a full abdominoplasty on me 5 weeks ago. He showed care and concern, and answered all my questions. When I had concerns he brought me in right away to look and explained everything that was happening and what to expect. The nurses in the surgery unit had nothing but good things to say about Dr. Bengezi as did the nurses from CCAC who changed my dressings. Dr. Bengezi has worked on a few family/friends of mine and they all would recommend him, as would I.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Bengezi is truly a BRILLIANT doctor. You may have a bit of a wait, but if you want the best, you must be patient! He is absolutely worth the wait! He is extremely knowledgable, respectful, a perfectionist in his craft...but most importantly he takes the time to explain the process & sets realistic expectations of your desired results. We are SO fortunate to have a doctor of Dr Bengezi's calibar in the Niagara Region. I highly recommend Dr Bengezi.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I love Dr Bengezi. He is one of the best Dr I have been to & I've been to many.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I went in for a consultation about liposuction tummy area, first i was not seen until almost 30 mins after my appointment. Then nurse weighed me and wrote down my BMI. When he finally came in he looked at the notes and told me I am overweight, I had to loose weight before he could do anything . He didn't even look at me just the notes. In a mad rush and that was it. I work out REGULARLY leg press well over 405 lbs . did he even check how solid i am nope. Give me my true BMI then we could have talked. But that didn't matter, he looked at me and walked out. To me that is pretty rude , thank god I did not pay the 125$ consultation fee that is non refundable. Not a friendly visit for me. Ill be going to Toronto for any work.

Submitted April 6, 2016