Ratings for Dr. John P. Zak

I saw Dr Zak at the Judeo Christian health clinic near St Joes, from which he has now apparently retired after many years. He saw me there for about 2 years. I was a mess when I started there, in despair and suicidal, as my husband had died and i had such a hard time as my life spiralled downward. through patience and kindness, listening to me, helping me think through things, and most importantly through the provision of appropriate medicines, i am again able to function most of the time in society and no longer want to harm myself. i have hope. I love this man, he has my total respect, anyone who works with people in a free clinic for those who are too poor to have private insurance and yet too rich for medicaid, is a saint. he never made me feel bad about my situation or myself for going through hard financial or mental times. he respects and has compassion for his patients. thanks, dr zak, i hope you read this some day. i really believe that you saved my life. :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. John P. Zak's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal