Ratings for Dr. Marni Heed

My mom (95) was rushed into emergency with a blockage.Dr Heed took care of her in emergency and up to surgery.She did a great job and was professional both in the hospital and after care in the office.I read about bad service and bad staff,I just cant see it.I have hernia on the go ( wcb) and have requested her as I was so impressed

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I didnt like the way she treats patients not only that but also the surgery was small so incision and she did a very lazy stitching job.As a result very disappointed with the result.I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr heed probably saved my life I had a blocked small intestine, she did an excellent job with my surgery, but it became infected, two months later I had a hernia at the incision site which later split open internally, she would not listen to me when I told her it had split open, I even sent her a letter requesting a better look but to no avail. After about a year of wearing an elastic belt I asked my doctor to get me an appointment with another Dr. I was diagnosed with a completely torn open internal abdomen and was then treated and repaired by another Dr.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Heed is very professional and very courteous. I feel very confident in her abilities.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I would definately go to her again regarding breast surgery. She is a well rounded Dr. I like her very much.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Simply...the best,I've had 3 surgeries ,we are soooo lucky to have her.5 stars all the way around

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Heed and her office staff for the excellent service I received recently. Dr. Heed is very good at what she does, she is down to earth and easy to talk to ,especially considering some other specialists I have been too. Her and her staff are extremely good at making an otherwise uncomfortable experience a comfortable one . I called her receptionist with questions and concerns and she was extremely helpful and courteous as well, I would never hesitate to see her again, and will encourage anyone one who needs her services to go to her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

My wife just had surgery Dr heed was so nice with her i am so happy we found her she is a fantastic surgeon

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr Heed is a skilled surgeon, and I am blessed to have her. She is knowledgeable and 'to the point'. She managed to fit me in rather quickly, and I am well on the road to recovery. I have never had any issues with Sandy (MOA) nor Dr Heed and this is where I will head if I ever need another surgery. Neither one is really a "hand holder", however I will let that go in the place of excellent results.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr heed is not the worst Doctor I have ever dealt with, but her receptionist is useless. Never ever answers the phone and won't address any messages left on the voicemail. Don't enjoy going to that office at all.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016