Ratings for Dr. Marni Heed

I was given a date and time for an appt and even called to confirm. I arrived and the rude receptionist told me I missed my appt. Nobody called to advise and the service at the office is horrible! Don’t waste your time!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I've been to the doctor couple of times and each time I had unpleasant experience. Her receptionist is rude and unprofessional. Doesn't make eye contact, answers shortly with attitude, she was rude when I mentioned that she should of call me first before booking appointments to make sure I can actually make it. I wasn't overly happy with the my experience in and out of the office

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr Heed did my colonoscopy @ no pain at all. And thank God no polyp found.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Four surgeries later,she is simply the best.We are as a community lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My mom (95) was rushed into emergency with a blockage.Dr Heed took care of her in emergency and up to surgery.She did a great job and was professional both in the hospital and after care in the office.I read about bad service and bad staff,I just cant see it.I have hernia on the go ( wcb) and have requested her as I was so impressed

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I didnt like the way she treats patients not only that but also the surgery was small so incision and she did a very lazy stitching job.As a result very disappointed with the result.I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr heed probably saved my life I had a blocked small intestine, she did an excellent job with my surgery, but it became infected, two months later I had a hernia at the incision site which later split open internally, she would not listen to me when I told her it had split open, I even sent her a letter requesting a better look but to no avail. After about a year of wearing an elastic belt I asked my doctor to get me an appointment with another Dr. I was diagnosed with a completely torn open internal abdomen and was then treated and repaired by another Dr.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Heed is very professional and very courteous. I feel very confident in her abilities.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I would definately go to her again regarding breast surgery. She is a well rounded Dr. I like her very much.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Simply...the best,I've had 3 surgeries ,we are soooo lucky to have her.5 stars all the way around

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017