Ratings for Dr. Aurora V. Yllana-Shepperd

I LOVE Dr. Shepperd! She is always so empathetic, genuinely concerned about my well being, and doesn't rush the appointment. I am so glad I found her and I will continue to drive from tomball to kingwood to see her. Cannot give her more stars!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Recently tried Dr. Sheppards office in searching for a new family Dr. for myself and spouse. Love, love, love this office; staff is A+ and friendly, follow ups are easily scheduled and timely. Very consultative approach and did not feel hurried during office visits. By far the best medical experience had in living in KW for more than six years. Lastly Dr. is fun, vibrant and engaging....five stars all around!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

she will find any way to charge you and your insurance way to much. Does not care about you just making money

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

The doctors on staff are amazing, including this one. However, the office manager is terrible, husband was sent away at the window for a 100 bill that we did not know about. She then offered various excuses why this occurred, using loop holes in the Texas medical system. His privacy rights were violated as he was confronted at the window in front of other patients and he and I both were humiliated. Treated as if we were dead beats. I'm sure there are other good doctors out there that see me as more then a dollar sign. I paid the bill and I will never step foot in that office again.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

She's a young doctor and seems very up to date on the latest in family medicine. Good bed-side manner, attentive and generally very pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Aurora V. Yllana-Shepperd's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2001)