Ratings for Dr. Peter Markle

Dr. Markle was referred to me by a friend. Where was Dr. Markle and his staff when I waa growing up? They out you at ease. And so kind!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Peter Markle has been our family dentist for 33 years. We moved away from Scarborough 22 years ago and both my grown children and myself continue to make the trip back for all cleanings and dental work to be cared for by Dr. Markle. He is like part of the family. He really cares about his patients and is a health care professional that can be trusted to look out for your best interests, go the extra mile and never recommend procedures that are not necessary. He is great with children or those that fear the dental procedures. My grown daughter has always needed nitrous oxide as well as topical and local freezing and he is very professional about her wishes. Despite her fears and living independently downtown now, with Dr. Markle's approach, she continues to go to Dr. Markle routinely for dental work without reminders. He has a dental assistant Nikki that works seamlessly with him putting your mind at ease. As a health professional myself, we often discuss recent issues and I feel very confident that he is very knowledgeable and up to date.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr Markle has been my dentist for over 25 years, very friendly, very good at what he does, and like that he caters to cowards like me.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Markle has been our family dentist for many years and he now cares for our children. We trust his recommendations and rely on his many years of experience. He is both personable and a highly skilled dentist with the greatest support team.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

hes a great person!friendly and treats all his patients equally

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Markle has been our dentist for at leat 35 years. He has looked after 3 generations of our family. He is funny, very competent, very professional. He does not perform proceedures that are not necessary. We have moved to another city and have had to find another dentist. No one can replace Dr. Markle. He has a manner that puts young children at ease, and not afraid of a dentist. His office staff is also very professional. They have been with him for many years. That speaks volumes. Thank you very much for taking care of our family. You are a gem.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Peter has been my dentist for over 25 year. He's very personable.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Peter has been my dentist for years and will be until one of us goes. He is kind, caring and is very funny..His staff has been with him for years and are also are also the very best. I has showed up in the am to the office with problems and have never been turned away. He can always fit you in.. I have said all these years both He and s staff are young in years and actions so don't think this is an old practise..If you need a caring, knowledgeable dentist Peter is your man..

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

There's not much more that I can say that other reviewers haven't already said: I've been going to Dr. Markle since the time I first had teeth and now my own children go there too. The service is exceptional and personal - each and every staff member included. My only concern is that one day he's going to retire and the practice will close!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

It's Dr. Markle's care and attention to detail that make him such a good dentist. He has a wonderful light attitude that helps to put patients at ease. He is an outstanding dentist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011