Ratings for Dr. Douglas S. Wagner

If you can get past his lack of bed side manner he is really the best I have found for breast reduction and nipples grafts. He is straight and to the point. He doesn't sugar coat anything or beat around the bush.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Botched my facelift. Horrible results. Not a competent doctor. Stay away

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I had surgery several years ago a breast reduction and I found Dr. Wagner to be very cold and arrogant. He seem to have been all smiles before he screwed my breast up and after that his attitude changed drastically. A woman's breast is a very important part of her femininity and when she no longer feels that because of the loss of her nipples then that is when deep depression sets in. Not to mention that my breast ache constantly and they itch so badly and the cuts are so deep. For those of you who have a pleasant experience with him hats off to you! But as for me my ride with him has been everything but smooth and the landing has been even harder.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I had my breast reduction done on Nov.18,2013, all I have to say about Dr. Wagner is that he is amazing and does great work, his bed side manners are friendly & thoughtful, and his whole staff in the OR room as well at the office are very nice & helpful. If you are considering him for a surgery don't let a few negative comments on this wall scare you from not choosing him, he has been doing this type of work for many, many years and he has a good eye for details. I had over 7 people tell me he is the best one in the area and I would have to agree, I was driving on my 3rd day! This is same day surgery, and when I left the hospital, I then went out to dinner afterwards,with very little pain. I also noticed that my neck & shoulder pain was now gone! I am so thankful that I used him for my reduction,with no regrets!I went from a double "D" to a "C" cup and they look great! I will use him in the future if needed!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Wagner performed an upper and lower bleph on me with horrible results. Not a day goes by that I do not regret having this surgery. My first clue should have been when they only showed me one before and after photo. Do your homework!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr Wagner did a breast reduction surgery on me and totally botched it. My breasts are not symmetrical and I ended up with a MRSA infection, which left horrible scars. I was very disappointed. He is so Arrogant.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Please do not see this physician for lower eyelid surgery - he places the incision very low & it is noticeable. Far better to use someone who places the incision directly under eye lashes. Additionally one incision did not lie flat & although Dr. Wagner offered to fix it - after consulting another surgeon - I now understand his technique is outdated & thus the reason for disappointing results.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I think Dr. Wagner is the greatest surgeon and person ever. My mom and I both had breast reduction surgery by him with no complications. My surgery was scheduled for June 10th and I was going to lose my insurance May 31st. I called him and told him my situation and he stayed over to do my surgery that week May 30th. He is amazing and I would recommend him to everyone! I love Dr. Wagner!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I think that he is terribly arrogant, uncaring, and I feel that he is getting credit where. It certainly isn't due. He did a breast reduction on me that I am not happy with at all. I have No idea what size my breast are suppose to be. It is a real mess.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I had a breast reduction surgury done and ended up with a MRSA (antibiotic resistant staph infection. After three weeks I started chilling, breaking out in heavy sweats and running high and low temperatures. I followed the written instructions and called the surgery nurse (they only let you talk to a nurse).She indicated I should call my primary doctor. I was actually too ill to drive. I was told by my primary to go to emergency if it did not go away. Emergency diagnosed cellulitus. After Wagner looked at it again and said I was fine and to come back in three months, my doctor took a culture, the culture showed MRSA and my doctor prescribed the correct drug to stop it. The illness was bad enough and the lost months. Now I am disfigured. Wagner's defensive attitude and total lack of help was very stressful. All I wanted to do was to get well and it seemed all he wanted to do was get rid of me as fast as possible. The experience was horrible.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Dr. Douglas S. Wagner's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1981)