Ratings for Dr. Loren J. Bartels

He's really helped me when others had no clue about what what happening. I had a wrong diagnosis before going to Dr. Bartels, but he explained right away what was happening to me. I appreciate his fankness and his ability to explain what was wrong as well as possible solutions. I have a very rare problem, so he really took to time to explain things to me and offer me additional testing to make sure I understood what was wrong and how severe my symptoms were. I really appreciated how open and honest he was. Make a morning appointment. He takes time with his patients so he generally runs late in the afternoons (but the staff warns you when you check in if he is running late).

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

We had a phenominal experience with Dr. Bartels. He was very caring, listened to our concerns, and explained things very clearly. His diagnosis was quick and accurate, has wonderful resources and working relationships with All Childrens. He corrected our sons hearing within 4 weeks of our initial visit. Wonderful experience from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

As an extremely busy otolaryngologist, Dr. Bartels was proficicient in diagnosing and recommending appropriate treatment for my hearing loss. His thorough work up uncovered numerous findings that resulted in defining the cause of my condition and referral for a previously undiagnosed brain tumor. His diagnostic skills and compassion are unequalled.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I waited in his office for 90 minutes before a staff member recommended that I leave for an hour to grab a bite to eat and then come back. My husband and I left, returned in an hour, then waited another 60 minutes. When I saw Dr. Bartels he was in a rush and wasn't helpful in answering my questions. He rattled off possible causes of my vertigo and when I asked about the origin of one of the causes of vertigo he snapped at me, saying, "Does it matter? You have it!". The staff is rude and unorganized.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Loren J. Bartels's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio