Ratings for Dr. Terry Olsheski

Very knowledgeable and attentive, takes time to answer questions

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Olskeski is very knowledgable and experienced dentist. His office visit fee (specific exam) is the lowest among other dentist. However, like all other dentists, Dr. Olsheski's office has very long waiting period (I found average two weeks). Let say you've got a filling and noticed the filling is high later, you need to wait about two weeks. If there is pain, it would be nightmare. The clinic does not squeeze in from my experience (I tried about 3-4 times). You may find this problem in other dental office too, so I recommend that you need to check how busy your dentist is before making an appointment. Dr. Olsheski knows what he is doing, but compared to some dentists, he does not explain things patiently. He likes to get things done quickly, as he is the only doctor in the clinic and there are many patience waiting for him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Excellent dentist. I have a difficult time believing some of the reviews here. I have been a patient of his for 30 years.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Olsheski about a year ago to deal with a tooth ache. After he looked at my tooth he treated me absolutely horrible. He said he was going to pull it and became very aggressive, almost like he was very angry with me for "neglecting" my tooth. The entire time he was running in between numerous patients (obviously very rushed), and in the end, after he pulled the tooth he said "I think I got it all". The whole visit was a horrible experience that almost boarded on abuse.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Very knowledgable and sincere. would recommend anyone to see Dr. olsheski

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Our family is very happy with Dr Olsheski. Dr Olsheski has always treated us with respect & has consistently provided us with excellent dental care and advice. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait but we think that is the consequence of helping patients with last minute urgent dental requests. Receptionist and hygenists are friendly & professional. We would highly recommend Dr Olsheski.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

This dentist left my entire family traumatized and swearing we'd never see another dentist as long as we lived. He belittled us for not having regular care (we couldn't afford it) made rude comments about the state of our teeth (and what kind of awful people we were for having bad teeth) and then messed up the teeth that he did work on. I had chunks of filling ripping up the inside of my cheek after he put in a filling and was told "it will get better". It didn't. The physical damage I can get past, the mental damage is harder to fix. I absolutely agree with the others that said he was rude and to be avoided.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr. Olsheski is an excellent dentist, best one I have been too, the only complaint would be is that when you go in for just a cleaning you end up sitting for over over half an hour past your scheduled time and you see the hygienists walking around and talking

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I went to him as a child. He was very with me plus I was a well behaved kid. As a teenager though I had a tooth that needed a root canal. His receptions just gave me three appointments and I thought it was a money grab. NO ONE told me at the time that I actually needed three appointments. So as a result I had to go to Ottawa for the procedure. More patient education would be useful in this office. I don't have any personal issues with this man.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013