Ratings for Dr. Jon B. Turk

Dr.Turk is very kind and patient. He listens to your concerns and delivers. I don't know how anyone could have anything more then a great experience. He really is talented.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Turk ruined my nose as well! I have an extremely weird shaped nose now. it is so crooked and looks way worse than before. I wish i did my research .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Turk forever ruined my nose, claiming he could fix the problem caused by a previous surgery. I was left with permanent redness to my nose, ridges, bumps, indentations and nostril irregularities that did not exist before I saw him and all of these were not even remotely close to the problem I was there to fix in the first place. He gave all these assurances about how he could repair my nose but then did what he felt like doing, resulting in worse problems that have plagued me ever since. He is a very nice man but that's where it ends.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Excellent ENT. He corrected a deviated septum that was caused by a plastic surgeon [who is supposed to be 'famous' located in Alabama]. Dr. Turk is very skilled and will treat you with the gentle reverence that an intelligent client deserves. He knows how to repair previous mistakes from horrible plastic surgeons, and he is adept to what true beauty really is. He is very good, and I have a lot of respect for him with regards to nasal plastic surgery AND with ENT surgeries.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Very kind, very helpful, listens to your thoughts, answers your questions. He's also a very skilled surgeon. He is a great rhinoplasty surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Jon B. Turk's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1988)