Ratings for Dr. Ross Chiarmonte

I switched dentists after visiting this clown. He was so rude to me when I told him that my mouth wasn't frozen. It turns out my nerves aren't found where they normally would be. As a result, I had to stop him working. I walked out and I never went back. He couldn't have cared less.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

dealt with him years ago, I can't believe he is still practicing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Just go to a new one already. I finally did and I was blown away with how going to a dentist could actually be a positive experience. I found Dr. Chiarmonte to be chronically late making you wait for long periods of time without mention of it and without apology, he is rude and impatient and doesn't respond well to questions. He does have some very nice staff members though that helped improve the experience, namely one of the hygienists I found to be one of the best parts of the visit. She was also much more patient and responsive to questions and I would find myself asking her almost everything.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I won't even go into what my family suffered in his hands and that was over 10 years ago, do not under any circumstances use him or his office

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

almost ruined my teeth with bad braces...did unnecessary work and had hygenist do work that the should have done...when I complained about treatment he started to shout at me and followed me out to the parking lot...the man has serious issues and needs to have his ticket pulled.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Added false charges to bills; had hygenist do work he was supposed to do, keeps people waiting for up to 45 minutes after hygenist finishes to do a 30 second check. Not at all impressed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Worst dentist I have ever been to. Has left in middle of procedures to take phone calls in a little office next to treatment rooms where you can actually hear him buying and selling over the phone. Has previously been suspended for defrauding insurance companies and attempting to destroy the evidence by deleting files. Pled guilty. Always has a different luxury SUV every time I see him and his staff harass you to come in to the office by phoning you non-stop. Every visit to him resulted in being told I needed root canals, crowns, etc. Performs ridiculous amount of root canals and when I took my prescription to the pharmacy down the street they warned me to go to another dentist because he was dishonest. To be fair to his assistants, they put up with very inappropriate comments in front of me by him and I don't know how they can take him day in and day out. He is NEVER on time and has made me wait 90 minutes before coming to see me. Do NOT use this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

HORRIBLE DENTIST!!! He 'created' 3 filling that needed to be done!! I had no pain or problems there until then!!! He did a root canal on my front tooth that has been severe pain since and just this morning my same front tooth cracked in half and the bottom of it fell off!!! horrrrrible dentist and even worse character!!! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011