Ratings for Dr. Salim K. Afridi

I was extremely please with Dr, Afridi. I have been a patient of his for a while, and I have to say he has given me better treatment then any other doctor that I have ever been to. After having extreme pain he diagnosed me with prostatis and treated me. He later on diagnosted me with bladder cancer and has been treating me for that as well. His staff (Luzz & Nichole) are great. They make you feel so comfortable, and always handle you with respect, and always are there when I have questions or concerns. As I stated before, I have gone to him many years, and have seen many employees, but he certainly has the best staff yet! Appointments are always available the day I call or next day and when you are having any type of pain or problem they are very prompt to get you in and taken care of. Overall, I am so pleased with this office & Dr. Afridi & his girls are the best! If you want great care, go see him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

his office is gross, very out dated and nasty, there pretty much only one girl that is the ma, office manager and whatever else, very unprofessional, he`ll say one thing, and then go against it. i was told after 4 phone calls to his office speaking with his office manager/ ma reguarding my issue, i asked if i could come to the office and speak with his, but i would only be able to scheduel an appointment. to me that means they ONLY WANT MONEY. so to make a long story short i asked if i could just come in to speak with his, was put on hold, then 3 mins later he ever so conviently had left for surgery and was told i would get a call back when he returned, well no call only a certified letter saying i was being discharged from his pratice.. people learn from my experience..... find a different doctor, staff is so unprofessional. never even spoke with the docor but was discahged the next day.... this place is a joke.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Salim K. Afridi's Credentials

• Nishtar Med Coll, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ, Multan, Pakistan (Grad. 1965)

Unicare