Ratings for Dr. Graham Hill

It is truly extraordinary in this day and age to find a dentist who is not trying to rip you off by recommending treatment that is costly and unnessary. I have worked for 26 years in the dental profession (now retired) and know what a good dentist looks like when I see one. Dr.Hill fits that bill. I highly recommend him and all his lovely staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Graham is an amazing dentist and we very fortunate to have met him over 10 years ago. We continue to recommend him to everyone we know!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Has been our family dentist for over 20 years. I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Wouldn't trust my family's health care to anyone else - the whole team is great and he is very compassionate with my kids. Appreciate his investment in his education and yet he's not all arrogant about it. Have met a few of those in my travels and I really appreciate the honesty he offers.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Hill makes you feel very looked after with his knowledge and experience. He is meticulous with his work and has the ability to make you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

After trying for several years to find a great dentist in Kelowna, I was overjoyed to find Dr. Graham Hill. He is extremely professional and demonstrates excellent skill and patient care! It is a pleasure to have him as my dentist and his staff is pretty awesome too! I would highly recommend him for any and all dental work!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

awful personality, made things intimidating and nightmarish as a child...needless to say my family switched dentists

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

My whole family (5 kids) have been with Dr Gary and now Graham since they opened I. The 1970's. Gary has taken over his fathers business and continues to give excellent, honest and professional care. No issues ever. The absolute best!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Graham is a great Dentist! Helped me with a crown and made it almost painless!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Having come from Toronto and had a large selection of Dentists, I can honestly say Graham Hill is extraordinary. His desire for perfection is unparalleled as he treats my teeth as if they were his own. His empathy for his patients and his gentle ways are refreshing and rare. He is a genuine man; humbly full of skill and talent. My teenager adores him. Her dentist??? You need only meet him once and all these words shall become YOUR reality. ~cl

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013