Ratings for Dr. R. J. Hehr

Dr. Hehr performed THE best extractions of my life. He explained everything to me. Even after "ripping out" all my leftover ruins I did absolutely not feel any pain at all. Evenly helpful is his friendly staff in the very nice office with the newest and best equipment..

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I had great experience with Dr. Hehr. Installed 2 implants with the least possible discomfort. He explained the procedure to me in detail and was great during the surgery. His office is excellently equipped with the latest and greatest technology.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Hehr and his staff are absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I was sent to his office. I had a very conflicting mouth issue that no other doctor seemed to be able to fix and doctor Hehr never gave up on me!! I would recommended him to anyone any day!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

My 15 years old had four wisdom teeth out. After surgery Doctor didn't even meet and talk to me as parent. NO ANY WORD from doctor himself about my child surgery. Only nurse told me to follow the post-operative care instruction to take care of my child. I called Doctor office later ask "Is that your common practice which after big surgery doctor doesn't talk to child parents?" Nurse reply "sometime doctor does and sometime doesn't." I was surprised by the answer. Then nurse changed the story tell me "Doctor was in emergency." But when I was going to recovery room I saw Doctor was at front office area talking to other people. What do you feel, your 15 years old had four wisdom teeth out, she was drugged, can't talk and lying there with eyes closed at recovery room. When you pick your child up and doctor wasn't there and didn't have any word from doctor. How was surgery??? I told this story to my child after she woke up and she asks me "why you didn't pick nice doctor for me?" Hurts...

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

This is an all round great office. The staff is helpful, friendly and everyone is always smiling, they put you at ease the moment you walk in the door. Dr. Hehr takes time to talk with you, answers questions and you feel like you are the most important person he has to attend to at the time.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Hehr removed all of my wisdom teeth Monday morning. To say I was scared is an understatement. I'm 21 years old and walked into the office crying and began to have second thoughts about whether or not I should even have the surgery. Dr. Hehr and his staff were extremely understanding of this and let me bring my mother back with me while the put in the IV. He explained things very thoroughly and makes you feel like you can really trust him and his staff. I went right to sleep and woke up less than 30 minutes later and everything was all done. I felt absolutely nothing! Dr. Hehr did such a good job that I was even able to get back up on my feet and go shopping later that afternoon (with the help of some pain killers). Great surgeon, great office, great staff and an over great experience!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

My daughter had a wonderful experience at this office. Her recovery from her wisdom teeth extractions was quick and easy. I know of other families that have been here too and everyone has been very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Very professional. Explains everything during procedure. Re-assuring and comforting. Definitely feel like you're "in good hands". Awesome staff. Office runs like a "fine tuned instument".

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr.Hehr took great care of my children.Their staff was very nice.The office was beautiful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Very detailed explainations given. Shares his knowledge base with you and is concered for your well being. Very reassuring doctor. Staff are friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011