Ratings for Dr. Bolkar E. Sahinler

I wouldn't recommend my dog to him! His staff made a scheduling mistake and he dropped me as a patient. Wasn't even my fault.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have issues with being able to pee sometimes, I have been seeing this doctor for 3 years, I had one day that I couldn't pee in the stupid cup! They refused to give me my pain med prescription and so I rescheduled my appointment and got my copy back. They then called me and informed me that they will no longer treat me and that my appointment was canceled!!!! All because I couldn't pee in the stupid cup!!!! I did nothing wrong!!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Was referred to Dr. Sahinler just over 2 years ago for bulging disc. Spasms was horrific and since I have been seeing him, I'm finding relief for the pain. ALL the staff is exceptional and although I don't see Dr. Sahinler each visit....I trust him with all my procedures and care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

The negative comments floor me! My 2 visits have been outstanding!! Very knowledgeable staff, very punctual, very friendly and Dr. Sahlinler made everything known to me before and during my procedure. I was/am terrified of needles and he held my hand and assured me ALL would be fine. It was! I will have my follow up in Feb. 2015 and look forward to continued care here. Sincerely, Karen Wright

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Rude and talked down to us. Had to wait over an hour and then actually visit was rushed. Go to someone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Girls up front are always polite when they answer phones or greet you. Calls to assistants or nurses rarely returned. First visit I felt he was on my side, sincerely cared about me, and wanted to help. Second visit I knew he definitely WAS NOT. Only continuing because of lack of pain management doctors in Lubbock.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Gave me steroid shot and I was in terrible pain after. I never knew why except maybe he missed the spot.Never seen him but 4 times in 3 years always nurses. When I saw him and told him my pain had increased, he seemed irrated with me. Finally dropped me and nurse very rude to me.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Seems very knowledgable, but is far more interested in money than your health. The doc seems stuck on giving everyone the same very expensive very painfull shots in your back. If you have the choice find another provider.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Went to see doctor, ended up investing 3 steriod injections with him. Never saw doctor only saw nurses and his NP. Seems very much interested in money and how you can benefit him. After 3 injections not working he fired me and referred me to another pain doctor. No reason why just abandoned me and my health. Felt very much stabbed in the back by this professional.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Has always seemed very sensitive to my pain. He is very conservative, and I appreciate that. He listen's and works with you according to your needs and lifestyle. Dr. Sahinler is a very intelligent man and explains things in a way the average person can understand. I have been to other pain mgmt docs and Sahinler is the best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Bolkar E. Sahinler's Credentials

• Ankara Univ, Tip Fak, Ankara, Turkey (Grad. 1993)