Ratings for Dr. Neville S. Marks

Great doc. Very knowledgable... He is helping me deal with long term addiction and depression issues. This is the best I have felt in years

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Marks has impacted my life and that of my family in a profound way. He is an amazing and extremely talented doctor and diagnostician. He goes above and beyond with me every time I see him. I can't say enough wonderful things about the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Marks has literally saved my family and my life. He is an amazing diagnostician and cares more than other Doctor I've ever seen. We will always be indebted to him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Marks prescribed valium to deal with situational anxiety. Poor judgement.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Marks prescribed anti-anxiety narcotics to a patient who came in to deal with alcoholism recovery. The doctor didn't notify the patient that prescribed medication was addictive. Dr. Marks had questionable judgment - to put it mildly.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Neville S. Marks's Credentials

• Univ Of Glasgow, Fac Of Med, Glasgow, Scotland (803-05 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1966)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal