Ratings for Dr. Saif Cheema

Excellent, caring doctor. He is always upbeat and makes me feel special. Unlike most doctors, he has never blamed my health issues on my weight. He will suggest ways to help me lose weight, but he understands that my weight is a byproduct of other health issues not the cause of those issues. He treats the whole patient, not just one symptom. He never seems rushed or impatient. Best of all, he remembers what I have told him in previous appointments. An old-school doctor feel (when a doctor knew you and your whole family history and would actually care) with modern-day knowledge. Best of both worlds!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Was helpful, got me in and out really quick. Easy appointment

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Nice staff. Nice doctor. I didn't have to wait long and he was very upbeat and optimistic. I liked that approach as doctors visits are generally stressful for me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Very knowledgeable and great approach with patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I've been seeing Dr.Cheema regularly for over 5 years now. At first I questioned his methods because he does tend to crack jokes. But I've come to realize he is extremely knowledgeable and does take his job very seriously.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. Cheema is very concientious, caring and courteous. His follow up is very thorough. If you're sick, he'll get you in right away. He is very accessible and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I have seen him for over a year because he is within walking distance from me. He has misdiagnosed me twice. The last time, he blamed a drug withdraw for over 8 weeks of bronchitis. I saw another doctor who gave me an antibiotic and I am fine now. He will pressure you to get a flu shot even if you have told him no on every visit. If you are overweight, he will focus on that and blame many of your problems on that. If you go in with more than one problem, he will only help with one. I was put off for the same problem 3 times. After that, I got upset and asked him to please help me with the problem I was there for. He referred me to someone else. I wish I had found another doctor sooner. I just liked that I did not have to wait in the waiting room. This is because there are no patients waiting to see the doctor. That right there should tell you something.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I think he is great! Very friendly and gives sufficient amount of time to his patiets.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Saif Cheema's Credentials

• Punjab Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Faisalabad, Pakistan (Grad. 1984)