Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Aaronson

Since their corporation change, Most of the staff is running scared and going downhill.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

After seen 7 urologist through my adult life, Dr. Aaronson has been the only one who found way to relief my pain. Him and his staff have always helped me keep my dignity during each procedure, I'm grateful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Saved my husband's life!!!! The best. Kind, caring, knowledgable, and extremely competent when dealing with my husband, and me as well.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Aaronson is one of the most proficient, intelligent, kind and caring doctors I have ever encountered.He performed surgery on my left kidney after finding a small growth which turned out to be malignant. Of course I and my husband were so afraid but his soothing mannerism put us at ease and we continue to thank God for him. His staff is pleasant and treat you with dignity and respect. I would have no problem recommending him to anyone needing an excellent urologist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Doctor itself is pretty knowledgeable but often have to wait for an hour even if you get are on time to appointment. What is really bad is office stuff. They never return calls. Once he Dr. Aarosnson wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic that pharmacy could not read. It took 4 days, couple of calls to office until CVS pharmacy get another prescription from doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Aaronson has good bedside manners and seems to be good in his area. Great job in the surgery he performed on me at Parkway Hospital. Parking is difficult and yes he operates out of a basement office, but I would certainly use him again or refer him to anyone seeking urology care.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dirty basement office should have warned me. After a 2 minute meeting, he told me I was fine. I would up in the ER 2 days later for kidney stone. Worst doctor I have been to. anted a refund but he refused to give it to me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Dr. Aaronson diagnosed my condition after having being told I was fine by another urologist. I am grateful that I came across Dr. Aaronson who performed surgery on me and cured my problem.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Aaronson and his staff were nice enough to fit me in for an appointment on the same day I called (a Friday) when I was sick and was not even yet a patient of his. When I thanked him, he told me that he could not got through his weekend knowing that he had turned someone away who needed treatment. I was very impressed by this and his office and will be going back.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr Aaronson has treated my mental retarted brother for 3 years for kidney stones and he treats my brother excellent. He never taks down to him or treats him like he doesn't undertand.My brother Paul usually does not like to visit doctors but he has no problems with Dr. Aaronson.Dr. Aaronson explains everything to me and while sometimes it is dificult to get to speak to him directly he allways returns my calls and answers all of my questions. I wish all of the doctors my brother uses were as nice, caring and compasionate as Dr. Aaronson

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Dr. Paul S. Aaronson's Credentials

• Hindi

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1990)