Ratings for Dr. Brian Bengtson

The best dentist around. Will not find anyone better than him! He is amazing at everything thing he does.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

great dentist, good manner, pleasant staff. convenient.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

nice man, great dentist, in and out, no pain, pleasant staff to be sure.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

He is amazing. Best experience I have ever had with a dentist. The staff are really great and Helen the receptionist is a so great. I love coming to the dentist now!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr B for several years . The staff is great. None of us have ever had a negative experience and have always felt we've had the best care for our teeth.And yes Helen is awesome.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Brian is a great dentist. I just started going to him but I have family that have used him as a dentist for years. If you want pain free procedures go to Dr Brian. He's also great with kids too.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Been my Dentist for years. Made many referals to friends and they are all happy with him. My whole family comes in from the valley just to go to tis office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. B is such a nice man. All the staff are wonderful. And today I had a pain free filling! I did not believe this was possible but here you have it! No needles, no drilling, no pain! This new cold laser is amazing! Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Having dentist anxiety due to an orthodontist when I was a kid, it's been nothing but up with this clinic. Dr Bengston and his staff are so friendly and welcoming that I have left without nothing but a smile,a clean thoroughly checked smile. Dr Bengston has been my dentist for 10 years now, and I have never had a complaint. They are so helpful, and have always been very understanding. It's weird to say that I actually like going to the dentist. I recommend seeing him and his staff. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr B and his staff are awesome. We have been going to him for 20 years now. We laugh often and he keeps up to date on the latest technology!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013