Ratings for Dr. Brian Bengtson

Duly arrived for an annual cleaning of my teeth just to be told it would be spread out over. 2 sessions and that I would have to come back for the second session. The reason...the dentist first had to establish a baseline of my teeth before doing any work. Fair enough but why not tell me that when the appointment was made or offer an extended first session so that i do not have to make another 1 hour trip. So, i am never going to know whether the dentist is really as good as the reviews say as i will not be going back. And neither will any of my family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Bengtson for over 25 years and he's amazing. I would never go anywhere else and I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

The best dentist around. Will not find anyone better than him! He is amazing at everything thing he does.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

great dentist, good manner, pleasant staff. convenient.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

nice man, great dentist, in and out, no pain, pleasant staff to be sure.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

He is amazing. Best experience I have ever had with a dentist. The staff are really great and Helen the receptionist is a so great. I love coming to the dentist now!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr B for several years . The staff is great. None of us have ever had a negative experience and have always felt we've had the best care for our teeth.And yes Helen is awesome.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Brian is a great dentist. I just started going to him but I have family that have used him as a dentist for years. If you want pain free procedures go to Dr Brian. He's also great with kids too.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Been my Dentist for years. Made many referals to friends and they are all happy with him. My whole family comes in from the valley just to go to tis office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. B is such a nice man. All the staff are wonderful. And today I had a pain free filling! I did not believe this was possible but here you have it! No needles, no drilling, no pain! This new cold laser is amazing! Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014