Ratings for Dr. Chi-Hung La

Dr Chi was amazing! He helped my daughter feel lie a kid again, no more stomach problems! I gave a 2 for staff because the one secretary is cranky! She seems to stay and the other staff all goes???? NSAID tat Dr Chi has left Red Deer.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Chi is the best ND ever, he's helped me and the majority of my family and everyone loves him. I recently saw him for sickness due to pregnancy and within 1.5 days on my new regiment from Dr.Chi I felt 100% better. What a difference he has made in the enjoyment of my first trimester :)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I have been seeing this doc for 11 months now, and he is amazing. He has cleared me up of so many ailments that the medical profession couldn't touch. That's pretty much why I have quit going to specialists.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Super naturopathic physician. Cares about his patients, spends a lot of time with you explains your issue in great detail. Has helped me through a health problem that the "other" medical community had no clue how to deal with. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Very knowledgeable, helpful and interested in my concerns. He is very thorough at explaining things.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Very patient and knowledgeable. Very good listener and was willing to explain in depth how naturopathy worked and his approach to my condition. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Chi-Hung La's Credentials

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Kaiser-Permanente