Ratings for Dr. Nuzhat Karim

She delivered my second child in 2000 and my experince was less than perfect. I continued see her only because I needed the services only once year and did not bother to look for new doc. Wish I found did and going to now! She is cocky and cold. Never gave an honest openion when I really neded one! When conceived my second child in my mid thirties, she pushed me for genetic screening and amnio even though we were not interested. She waited till the last minute to do the paperwork and gave an hour to decide for amnio. When I did not show up as I was not comfortable, she screamed at me. Throuhout the pregnancy , she never comforted us and we believed we were having an autistic child. In the retrospect, the agony we felt that the doc. was looking after her self to save herself from malpractice instead her patients well being.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

WELL IVE BEEN GOING TO HER FOR QUITE SOME TIME, I WOULD SAY ABOUT 5YRS AT THE LEAST, SO HAS MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER AND STEP-MOTHER, AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE DELIVERED ME, I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BESIDES THE WAIT. SHE'S STRAIGHT FOWARD AND GETS TO THE POINT. SHE HAS PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE AND I RECOMMEND HER TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

i thought I'm the only one who was treated so bad by this doctor :( but by reading the comments up there i felt like it's my own story she is an extremely rude and uncivilized person!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

not a halpful doc.rude & arrogant. never on time. when i need her more she was late..

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

She is extremely rude. She can't remember the facts and also blames the patient for everything. He staff is completely rude and unhelpful. She also misdiagnosed me for a serious issue. I should sue for malpractice.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Karim has been my doctor for 5 years. She delivered both my children. Her bedside manner might seem brisk but she is very caring and knowledgeable. She explains everything in detail. She is extremely straightforward and sometimes treats you like your mom would. She is very competent. I have recommended her to all my friends. My whole family goes to her now. They drive 30 minutes just to come to her office. She does not do deliveries anymore and I am having a hard time finding someone else. During one of my pregnancies I had some spotting.. went in to work and called her to talk about it. She was upset that I had not called her emergency line and had gone in to work. She told me to go home and then proceeded to call me twice to make sure I had gotten home fine and was doing well. I have yet to meet a doctor who would follow up like that. If you want someone who is experienced and knows what they are doing she is the one for you. Love her!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

My daugther had her first gyn. appt. a year ago. She received a call from the office and was requested to come in for a consult regarding the pap. My daughter was in college out-of-state. Worried, I scheduled a Friday night appt. for 6:30 and my daughter came home from school. She arrived 15 minutes early to the appt. and was seen by the dr. at 9 pm only to be told it showed some abnormalities and she would need to come back six months later for a follow up pap. Why couldn't she be told this over the phone? When she went back for her yearly check-up, my daughter was so distraught by how she was treated and how the staff was treated, she decided that she won't be returning as a patient. My daughter went to her on my recommendation because I haven't experienced any of these problems with this doctor. I was very disappointed with the way my daughter was treated and I let the doctor and office staff know this.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

She wont get back to you with ur results. Insted she makes up story and make u wait so you wonder there is somthing wrong with you. She will make you wait for long time. she over book appointments. Horriable Doc. she has done miss Diagnostics on some patients

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Punctuality is real problem with this doctor (do you really want to wait in the check up room, naked,for at least 30 minutes?). Also, if I ask about details, or want to make sure I understood her right, she goes "I just told .....", not a very nice attitude. I stopped going to her because of that.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

She is an excellent doctor with a whole load of experience. She delivered both my babies and was there for me like a mother. Sometimes she can also treat you like she was your mother which may not go well with many patients. But it just shows she cares. She never rushed and always gave me ample time to address my concerns and also answered them very patiently. My experience with her has been very memorable. It is sad that she has stopped delivering babies. Well... atleast she won't be as busy any more.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Nuzhat Karim's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1971)