Ratings for Dr. Sara S. Levine

I must say that I was pleased with Dr. Levin, but not now. , not respectful does not go out of her, I am thinking to switch.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Levine. She and her staff have exceeded my expectation. She is very knowledgeable and through. Her bedside manner is impeccable.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Levine has a great bedside manner. She actually takes the time to really talk with her patients. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

This is one of the most knowldgable doctors our family has ever had. She is smart, savvy, up-to-date, an excellent diagnostician, has very good credenitals, cares much about her patients, and listens very carefully. SHe is also very intuitive. I am very happy to have her as our family doctor. Her staff, Lucy and Marion, do a great job as well. They do things quickly and as promised. This is an excellent office and caring doc. I can't say enough good about Dr. Sara Levine.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Sara S. Levine's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal