Ratings for Dr. Chad L. Alderson

I couldn't sit, lay, or stand without agonizing pain because of a work injury.. I was popping muscle relaxants and Tylenol like candies not to mention anti-inflammatories, and I just got so desperate that I began googling chiropractors. Alderson came up first his name begins with an A... My son drove me to the appointment and so I waited in the exam room and in comes this kid! I said, "No, I'm here to see the chiro".. He said, "I am the chiro". He pointed to the pics of his kids and I said, "could be nieces and nephews". He laughed and in twenty minutes.. After one move, the pain that had been overwhelming me for weeks was gone. True story, God lead me to him, I am sure of that because I had not read one review about this miracle worker. I just needed pain relief. Go see this young miracle worker if you need help. Prior to my initial chiro appointment, I had seen a handful of doctors, physiotherapists, and acupuncturists to no avail.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Chad enough after my first treatment with him today. My hip is much much better and my body in alignment. A couple more treatments and problem will be solved. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Lurve, lurve, lurve him!! I always feel better after seeing him!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My family and myself have been benefiting from Chad's competence for decades. And his manner is so appreciated. He is genuinely interested in solving the issue at hand.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

A very able practitioner who uses a a number of gentle methods to fix creaky bodies. I have seen many health professionals over the years, but Chad is most definitely THE BEST Body whisperer.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have a long history with Chad and his father (now retired) before him. I am very pleased with the quick results I get with my appointments. He is very reassuring and pleasant. I rarely need adjustments, but when I do I get an appointment in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Fixed my vertigo with a number of sessions, amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Wow! I have never been to a chiropractor before and Dr. Alderson was highly recommended by a co-worker. At the beginning of my appointment I was a good 6" out of alignment (standing) and 2" out of alignment with my legs when lying down. After 1 appointment my legs are even and my standing alignment is improved by at least 75%. The limp I had because of my back injury is reduced also by about 75% and my body feels hugely better! Dr. Alderson really knows what he's doing and his manner is casual and very relaxing and it doesn't feel like he's talking down to you at all. I'm looking forward to my next appointment in a few days and have complete confidence that my injury will be resolved.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I've been to numerous chiropractors over the years and Dr. Chad is by far the best. He has a very gentle style that never leaves me feeling sore or worse than before, which is especially important when dealing with the neck. He never encourages me to come back more than I need to and I am able to get in to see him on pretty short notice most of the time. The bottom line is that his treatments WORK. A treatment every month or so keeps me healthy and pain free, which is saying something for a 45 year old workaholic triathlete with a toddler at home!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Alderson listens carefully, then does a visual inspection, and then a physical treatment that is very skilled, specific and respectful. He works with me toward my goal of running pain-free. He is very efficient, too. Appts are not long but quite a lot is covered. I had been to a long series of physios before going to Dr. Alderson, and have found his treatment works better for my type of problem. Clinic is clean and receptionist efficient and organized.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013