You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chad L. Alderson

I can't thank Dr. Chad enough after my first treatment with him today. My hip is much much better and my body in alignment. A couple more treatments and problem will be solved. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Lurve, lurve, lurve him!! I always feel better after seeing him!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My family and myself have been benefiting from Chad's competence for decades. And his manner is so appreciated. He is genuinely interested in solving the issue at hand.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

A very able practitioner who uses a a number of gentle methods to fix creaky bodies. I have seen many health professionals over the years, but Chad is most definitely THE BEST Body whisperer.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have a long history with Chad and his father (now retired) before him. I am very pleased with the quick results I get with my appointments. He is very reassuring and pleasant. I rarely need adjustments, but when I do I get an appointment in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Fixed my vertigo with a number of sessions, amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Wow! I have never been to a chiropractor before and Dr. Alderson was highly recommended by a co-worker. At the beginning of my appointment I was a good 6" out of alignment (standing) and 2" out of alignment with my legs when lying down. After 1 appointment my legs are even and my standing alignment is improved by at least 75%. The limp I had because of my back injury is reduced also by about 75% and my body feels hugely better! Dr. Alderson really knows what he's doing and his manner is casual and very relaxing and it doesn't feel like he's talking down to you at all. I'm looking forward to my next appointment in a few days and have complete confidence that my injury will be resolved.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I've been to numerous chiropractors over the years and Dr. Chad is by far the best. He has a very gentle style that never leaves me feeling sore or worse than before, which is especially important when dealing with the neck. He never encourages me to come back more than I need to and I am able to get in to see him on pretty short notice most of the time. The bottom line is that his treatments WORK. A treatment every month or so keeps me healthy and pain free, which is saying something for a 45 year old workaholic triathlete with a toddler at home!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Alderson listens carefully, then does a visual inspection, and then a physical treatment that is very skilled, specific and respectful. He works with me toward my goal of running pain-free. He is very efficient, too. Appts are not long but quite a lot is covered. I had been to a long series of physios before going to Dr. Alderson, and have found his treatment works better for my type of problem. Clinic is clean and receptionist efficient and organized.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr Alderson is the best! He is kind, funny and absolutely great. I am a patient for life.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Chad L. Alderson's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't thank Dr. Chad enough after my first treatment with him today. My hip is much much better and my body in alignment. A couple more treatments and probl..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lurve, lurve, lurve him!! I always feel better after seeing him!"

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My family and myself have been benefiting from Chad's competence for decades. And his manner is so appreciated. He is genuinely interested in solving the issue ..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very able practitioner who uses a a number of gentle methods to fix creaky bodies. I have seen many health professionals over the years, but Chad is most de..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a long history with Chad and his father (now retired) before him. I am very pleased with the quick results I get with my appointments. He is very reassur..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fixed my vertigo with a number of sessions, amazing!!"

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! I have never been to a chiropractor before and Dr. Alderson was highly recommended by a co-worker. At the beginning of my appointment I was a good 6" out o..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to numerous chiropractors over the years and Dr. Chad is by far the best. He has a very gentle style that never leaves me feeling sore or worse than b..."

September 9, 2014