Ratings for Dr. Lawrence D. Davanzo

I am rating Dr. Davanzo low because his nurse assistant Nick is terrible to deal with. When I go to a Dr's appointment I EXPECT to see a Dr and not just a nurse. I was charged for seeing a Dr. A nurse has their place in the healthcare of a patient but CAN"T be the primary care. I don't appreciate the false representation and lack of customer care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr.Davanzo is a very caring professional man who takes his time with with you answering all questions you may have.When going to my frist appointment my anxiety was out of hand,upon leaving I felt with the help of DR D. My outlook turned around and look forward see Dr.Davanzo to continue my treatment YOU WONT FIND A BETTER Dr than Dr.Davanzo........Alan Steiner

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

One in a million when it comes to Dr.s today. He is kind, listens to his patients and an excellent DR overall. I was very apprehensive when it comes to changing Dr's and don't take it lightly as I look for competency and bedside manner. I am extremely happy with Dr. Davanzo, he is friendly, takes personal interest in you and your life and listens. On top of being a Great Doctor, he also has an excellent office staff. 5 Stars all the way!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

What a sweetie this man is. There isn't enough space here to write about how wonderful he was to my husband, Orlando, when he was in the hospital for 3 weeks recently. He was there for a ruptured brain aneurysm, then developed pulmanary embolisms while in the hospital. The nurses even commented how patient and attentive he was. We saw LOTS of dr.s during those 3 weeks and dr. Davazo was the only one who was able to put a smile on my husbands face. He's also a 'listening' doctor in an erra when doctors don't typically listen anymore.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Very kind, considerate, and patient doctor. Friendly to help put you at ease. Doesn't take too long but will listen to your concerns & offer suggestions.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Lawrence D. Davanzo's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in franklin, NJ