Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Morejon

I have been going to Dr. Mike for a year or so and he told me I would be better off seeing someone else who could assist me better because he ran out of medication options. He only is concerned with if he gets paid and puts on a front of caring for his patients, but as soon as the session is over he is ready to escort you out the door. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Mike has been my doctor for over five years. He has helped me get through some very difficult times in my life. He and his staff are always very helpful and polite. I've never once been asked to reschedule an appointment. If you are looking for a professional and reliable Doctor who truly care about his patients, then Dr. Mike is your MD.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Mike, as he prefers to be called, is a horrible doctor, in my opinion. He's terrible about returning phone calls, he doesn't listen to his patients during the session, instead typing away at his computer, and as SOON as those 30 minutes are up, he's eager to get the check. But don't mistake this for punctuality. He's consistently 10-15 minutes late for appointments, and has never once apologized. The staff take FOREVER to call in a refill, and they almost NEVER answer the first call, forcing you to call twice. He puts on a fake guise of caring for his patients, but what he REALLY cares about is the sound of cash flowing into his pocket. He'll basically say that he doesn't want to modify your medications at all, or prescribe anything, but oh no, he still loves having you pay $230 for "therapy." He honestly doesn't seem to care about anything except cold hard cash. He's also condescending, and if you try to give input, he acts like you're an idiot. SERIOUSLY regret ever going to him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Morejon's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1995)