Ratings for Dr. Caron F. Sanua

My infant daughter was given the wrong vaccine--without my consent--while under Dr. Sanua's care. Dr. Sanua either failed reasonably to supervise the nurse who administered the wrong vaccine or failed to communicate with the nurse to ensure that proper vaccination procedures were followed; either way, while under Dr. Sanua's care, my daughter received the wrong vaccine against my explicit wishes. I do not recommend her as a pediatrician. I also do not recommend Pediatric Partners. Not only does the practice lack sufficient quality-control measures to ensure proper administration of vaccines, but the office administrator is completely unreliable and unprofessional. She failed repeatedly to return my calls after the incident--even after promising to call me the following day.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Sanua is a wonderful pediatrician. She is very good with the kids, knowledgeable and takes time to explain things. I wouldn't go to anyone else after trying several pediatricians in the area.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

An amazing doctor. Caring and intelligent.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Dr. Caron F. Sanua's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL