Ratings for Dr. Kathleen E. Minnick

Dr. Minnick is a very intelligent and knowledgable doctor. I deal with cysts that change and grow/multiply all the time. She's very helpful in guiding me down this road. It's not always easy but you just have to stay on top of it and try to be healthy.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Minnick is a very pleasant person and is obviously very knowledgeable. However, when I walk into a doctor's office, I expect for it to feel like a medical facility; clean. That was not the case. Upon opening the door to walk in, I was bombarded by four barking dogs. I thought I walked in to the wrong place and had to double check. The entire office smells like dogs and I was shocked that there was even a dog bed inside of the exam room! No matter how great a doctor is, the presence of the office is very important and this office just does not seem sanitary. FYI, I'm not a dog hater. I have a dog and am an animal lover but there are just some places that pets shouldn't be and a doctor's office is one of them.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

As one can only imagine, how frightened I was upon the diagnoses of breast cancer. Dr Minnick Was very caring and brought me thru the process of the surgery and recovery. I attribute my well-being today to her expertise’s and caring ways.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr. Minnick and her staff are very professoinal, patient and kind. She speaks in a way, I as a patient understand. Her office is very comfortable and inviting. I never feel like just a number. She knows me, my story and my family. I'm grateful and beyond appreciative for everything she has done and will continue doing. I was able to get an appointment to see her right away after receiving my daignosis. Dr. Minnick is very detailed and very involved with every step of the surgery, treatment plan and recovery process. I personally like and appreciate this and wish more dr's were like her!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

If you want a highly skilled, compassionate breast surgeon, this is the doctor to go to. Dr.Minnick was recommended by a fellow nurse and I'm so glad I did my research !

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Minnick is a very special and caring physician. She is very compassionate and sensitive to your needs. Her staff is wonderful as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone. If it wasn't for Dr. Minnick's expertise and logic, my outcome would not have been as good as it is. I am so grateful to have her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

My experience was a very good one with Dr. Minnick and her staff even though I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She and her staff were with me the entire journey and still are 2 and 1/2 years later. She must never retire. I need her knowledge,expertise, and compassionate persona and family oriented staff.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

She is an outstanding doctor. Very relaxed atmosphere. You feel like you are part of her family. She is easy to speak with as she translates technical jargon into easy to understand terminology that fosters a patient's understanding of their condition. I personally love the atmosphere as it does not look like a typical doctor's office. It's like a family room. Her dogs bring added comfort and help to bring a sense of calm to your visit.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Minnick was a very calming and informative physician in a very traumatic time in my life. She is casual in her manner and very compationate, never acted hurried and was as concerned about my mental outcome as my physical. I would recommend Dr. Minnick everytime.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Minnick is not your traditional stuffy surgeon. Her office feels like her home. It’s all done in a Shabby Chic beach theme with a cozy living room and even a kitchen table to sit at and chat. She even has her dogs there running around to offer some comfort. That sort of an environment is exactly what I needed given my situation. She consulted with me for over an hour on my past history and my recent diagnosis. I did need to get a biopsy. Finally the day came for the results. I needed to go back to the cancer center and meet with her. She never gives results over the phone. She told me that good or bad she always discusses result in person, because even good results can mean more surgery or other concerns. Luckily for me it was Benign and all was well. I would certainly recommend her to anyone. She was amazing.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Kathleen E. Minnick's Credentials

• Italian

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AARP