Ratings for Dr. Hany Beshay

we love dr hany & his wife, very wonderful ppl////

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

good dr, sometimes hard to get appt with. but listens to concerns and tries to do best care he can

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

He hurt me physically and did nothing to help my infectection but prescribe medicen i could have bought!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I wish dr beshay could be my family dr for all my family!! i always trust him, but he always busy. but i dont want to go to any other dr

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr Hany so so kind & helpful. Cares about my family very much. We all go 2 see him and he always take amazing care of us

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Had some trouble with staff on few occasion. but Dr Hany is great doctor. explained my blood sugar in lots of detail and told me all medication options.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

The staff is rude and unprofessional, don't follow up or remind you about appointments. Dr Hany is very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Excellent GP. Kind person. Cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Beshay for a very long time, and have brought my kids to him as well. He is an extremely caring man who actually wants to do good for his patients. He's often busy and has some wait to see him... but that's just speaks to the number of people who know he's a great doctor. If I need any referral, he is happy to do that. I haven't had issues with the staff either. I trust Dr Beshay 110% and will never see a different doctor because I know he cares about my health and my kids health like a family member.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Beshay is my family doctor for the past 10 years. He is no doubt a very knowledgeable doctor and above that he is very polite and helpful. I would recommend him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017