You may also like

this is the best dr in mississauga he allways help full

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Not very thorough and did not inspire much confidence. I also asked for a massage prescription and he issued one specifically for ONE massage only, which is really unhelpful as I will need repeat visits. Will avoid this doctor if I can the next time I go to the walk-in.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Beshay is a good person. Unfortunately his staff and other Doctors that also practise in that clinic are not very helpful. I was there to ask for a test for my complain but they keep asking me to come back. they have to understand that we are working too. Staff needs more knowledge and training on how to deal customer or patients efficiently . Confidentiality is not been practice.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Beshay looked after me for many years prior to me moving out of Mississauga. I have a chonic pain condition and as I started to see him on a walk in basis he eventually became my family Dr for all things. He is amazing!! All negative comments are only one persons experience. The wait time is a bit long but I never ever had a problem with staff or services rendered. Appts and follow ups were managed well. I miss him as a Dr actually. He cared so much and helped me through a very rough period in my life when I needed a physician the most. I can't say enough good about him. Cheers Dr. Hany Beshay...you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Most of the staff/front desk at Dr. Beshay clinic is unprofessional and they don't know their work. They don't manage patients file properly. If any patient has any blood work or any other tests in laboratory, doctor/staff don't tell the patient about any issue until patient asked them. If doctor refer to Specialist then the staff/doctor most of the time don't faxed requisition to Specialist or staff don't call to the patients that when they have an appointment with Specialist doctor. It is a horrible clinic. Dr Beshay now only work for money, he don't care about his patient. He don't have any fixed schedule to see his patients. He is running this clinic as a business. I should recommend that Health Ministry should do survey from his patients to get true picture. These types of doctors should not be permitted to run clinics.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

It is a very busy clinic but the atmosphere is generally very friendly and welcoming both the staff and the doctors make you feel very comfortable and at home. The wait is a bit long though, i would definitely not go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

A friend recommended him to me. This Doctor is very friendly and answered my questions patiently. Even though he was super busy. I didn't feel rushed as I do at other walk in clinics. The wait at the front was a little long though.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Been there several times, doctors are good but front desk receptionist/clerk not so very good, need to change or do some customer service training...

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Hany is an excellent family physician, caring, modest, and remembers small details.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Hany Beshay's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "this is the best dr in mississauga he allways help full "

September 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Not very thorough and did not inspire much confidence. I also asked for a massage prescription and he issued one specifically for ONE massage only, which is rea..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beshay is a good person. Unfortunately his staff and other Doctors that also practise in that clinic are not very helpful. I was there to ask for a test for..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beshay Must fire all front desk staff .... They DO NOT care about any patient File , referral , blood work , plus they are very rude without exception"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beshay looked after me for many years prior to me moving out of Mississauga. I have a chonic pain condition and as I started to see him on a walk in basis h..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Most of the staff/front desk at Dr. Beshay clinic is unprofessional and they don't know their work. They don't manage patients file properly. If any patient has..."

September 6, 2014