Ratings for Dr. Hany Beshay

Dr Hany so so kind & helpful. Cares about my family very much. We all go 2 see him and he always take amazing care of us

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Had some trouble with staff on few occasion. but Dr Hany is great doctor. explained my blood sugar in lots of detail and told me all medication options.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

The staff is rude and unprofessional, don't follow up or remind you about appointments. Dr Hany is very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Excellent GP. Kind person. Cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Beshay for a very long time, and have brought my kids to him as well. He is an extremely caring man who actually wants to do good for his patients. He's often busy and has some wait to see him... but that's just speaks to the number of people who know he's a great doctor. If I need any referral, he is happy to do that. I haven't had issues with the staff either. I trust Dr Beshay 110% and will never see a different doctor because I know he cares about my health and my kids health like a family member.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Beshay is my family doctor for the past 10 years. He is no doubt a very knowledgeable doctor and above that he is very polite and helpful. I would recommend him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Pathetic Staff and very ridiculous doctor. He knows nothing and even after appointment, take your meals or be ready to wait atleast 2 hours. No matter what time the receptionist gives you, she would never tell you your number when you reach there. They will say x number of patients before you.. Even if u book it for the first appointment for that day.. Imagine how bad people they are..

Submitted April 20, 2017

Him and his staff is the worst i have ever seen they treat their patients very poorly. Wait time is just ridiculous. He takes off whenever he wants and the reception doesnt know when he will be back. Dr lamia the OB gave me requisition without signing it three times and the lab wouldnt send the report until she signs it gave me a run around. They barely have any knowlegdge.i would not reccommend anyone going to this clinic

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Hanu Beshay is my family doctor. I wish I woukd have read this page earlier. I am 30 weeks pregnant and he referred me to the gynae after 24 weeks, which resulted in being so late that my first appointment was this week. After discussing with the OB, she mentioned that agter 12 weeks, uour family doctor ahould have referred the OB. The baby weight as per the OB was less and this thingn was not told to me by Dr. Beshay earlier. They just want to call you and make money. The minimum waiting time even after appointment is 1.5 hours. Even if you are preg, it doesnot matter to them. They are very quick in rearranging the appt list seeing you religion. Middle east people prefer this. I am so fed up after having this appt with my gynae and getting to know the carelessness of Dr. Hany Beshay that I habe decided to not let him be my family doctor. It is a myth that he creates for his patients that no pregnant woman is seen by OB in CVH until she finishes her 24 weeks. So sad.. And we trusted him so much !! I would warn people there not to have him as your family doctor. Infact all the doctors at TerryFoxMedical are not recommended.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Beshay is very knowledgeable and very, very attentive. I think he cares very much about his patients and I really appreciate that he has training in another country along with Canada. I believe he saved my life once. The wait time is bad and I don't like to see walk-ins drop off their health-card then take off - it's not very respectful....this isn't a dry clears, but I think the staff are doing their best. They could use more training and maybe better cleaning service inside the clinic.

Submitted January 6, 2017