Ratings for Dr. Albert Ng

The people who are giving bad reviews are probably hypochondriacs...

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Does not listen to patients and has no compassion what so ever.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Nice personality. Gentle. Understanding. Very knowledgeable. Knows his stuff. First-rate experience with him in the emergency ward Wednesday night at Ouellette campus of Windsor Regional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I don't think he knows how to smile or be civil to anyone., he's very ignorant & don't take your problems etc very serious especially if the prognosis wasn't initially made by him. He pushes vitamins & other pharmaceutical drugs that he's probably getting kick backs from. I never met a doctor so ignorant & his secretary Jeannie is just as rude, I suppose that's why they get along. Very disappointed in him, his staff etc, not sure where to go or what to do as I don't have the time nor do I want to be labelled as doctor shopping. I just want to be treated as an individual with legitimate concerns. You have to be comfortable with your doctor & they with you but unfortunately that's not the case with Dr Ng. What can one do in cases like this?

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Does not take patients input? Very disappointed with that and felt the need to get a new Doctor because of it.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Ng is a very caring and compassionate person. I cannot even believe the negative reviews I am seeing here on him from my experience. I contacted him to request a letter that would allow my brothers daughter to visit from out of country as she recently got married and is not allowed to leave the country for min. 6 months and he was dying. I called and left a msg. with Dr. Ng at 3:00pm on a Fri. and he returned my call that day at 9:30 pm. My brother was not his direct patient but his Dr. was out of town so he was the attending physician. He was very caring and understanding and compassionate and drew up the letter and sent it to me by 7:40am the next morning (Sat.). He told me if there was anything else he could help us with please do not hesitate o contact him and hoped for a peaceful end for all. I was so touched by his care and wanted to give him a positive review and cannot believe what I am reading in these other reviews. I have never had any Cdn Dr. call me after hours for a personal matter let alone for a patient who is not his and then not even ask for payment of the letter provided. I have dealt with many many Drs. as my husband has 4th stage cancer for the past 4.5 yrs. and have never come across a more caring Dr. than this Dr. Ng.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Worst doctor in Windsor does not listen too patient and has no compassion whatsoever. As for the nurse slash receptionist she should be fired. Extremely rude, schedules wrong appointments and can you tell me what doctor shuts off there fax machine during lunch and after office hours. Extremely very hard too work with. I think they forget as a tax payer we pay there income.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

very rude dr.! when called for medication orders he yells over the phone and hangs up. Very very rude to nurses whether your knowledgeable or not. does not care about the assessments you make and tries to end conversation fast. hate working with him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Very rude physician. Does not take the time to see and know his own patients. Very rude and demeaning to the nurses he works with as well. Would not recommend him to anyone. I know many that know him hold the same position as I do with regards to his behavior.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Very good doctor but his secretary is a real you know what! Dr. Ng is up on all the current studies and listens and tries to help with whatever your concerns are at that time.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011