Ratings for Dr. Leonard L. Touchette

I have been taking my four year old and two month old since birth. I work in the medical profession and good docs are not always easy to find. Dr. Touchet is great. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait but that is because the doc will actually spend the time to talk in depth about any and all concerns. We have been nothing but happy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr Touchette and his CNP's have been seeing my children since they were newborns. My children have not been very healthy so we are in and out of the office on a continuous basis. We have seen Dr. Touchette, Bonnie, and Liz on multiple occasions. I have received nothing but the best, most professional, knowledgeable, and caring treatment from him and his staff. They are great! They have guided me through many difficult decisions and times with my sick kids. They know when things are out of their hands and when to refer to a specialist. Having a medical background myself I feel as though I could not get better care anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

My children have been seeing Dr. Bonnie since August of 2013. I have been so impressed with her knowledge and how she puts the kids right at ease. Recently, my son has been having a lot of problems with his asthma and Dr. Bonnie has been amazing in how she has handled it. We used to see a Doctor in Fairfax and when you left a message, it would take a day or two to receive a call back. Dr. Bonnie has returned all of my calls within at least two hours. I would recommend this office to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

The staff is unorganized and rude. I was in the process of switching doctors and they knew about it, and they refused to see my kids when they were sick because of this. I had to call my insurance to switch primary doctors so they could be seen. I guess sick children mean nothing to them.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I would not recomend this doctor to anybody ! staff is rude (have hung up on me numerous times) i got kicked out of the practice at one of the worst times , ive been going there since my son was a newborn january of 2012 up untill november of 2012 . my son had a bump on the back (inside) of his head , i kept telling the doctor my concerns about it and they kept telling me its nothing to worry about i got a little upset and told them "you havent even checked it out for my own piece of mind" i got dropped out of the practice and found my son a new doctor long story short my son had to have surgery on the back of his head to remove what was a cist , it wasnt life threatning but theyre glad they took it out when they did cause it could have gotten bad .

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

The staff is mean and don't help you..they should not provide health services for children because they are too mean to be in this field.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

I have been taking my three kids to Dr. T for almost 14 years now. Yes, the front desk staff can be rude and not very helpful. Dr. T is the best doctor by far in the area. He is so knowledgeable. I would trust him with almost any advice. When we get referred to a specialist, I always call Dr. T to get his advice on their course of action. There is a form that you sign as a patient that tells you that they have the right to drop you as a patient under certain circumstances. . . it is a little offputting to sign the form but they are trying to run a business. You can ask to only see the doctor and you will always have doctor appointments not NPs. Best way to get around the late running staff is to have the first appointment of the day or the first after lunch. I am willing to work within these constraints for this doctor for my child. He's well worth it.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I am a new mother of a now 4 month old baby girl and I cannot say enough about Dr. Touchette and his practice. He is very kind and knowledgable and takes the time to listen and answer questions regarding all of my concerns. As a new mom, I have had a ton of questions and a few times where I'm sure I have overreacted about something minor, but Dr. Touchette has never made me feel as though I am wasting his time or that my questions are stupid (which I think a lot of Doctors now-a-days can make you feel like that). I am so glad that I have found such a wonderful Dr. for my little girl!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I have been with Dr. Touchette since my 1st child was born 17 years ago. I have never been disappointed by the care they've received, the office staff, the nurses or Dr. Touchette himself. As others have mentioned Dr. Touchette has called me at home on a number of occasions to follow up on tests or just check to see how things are going. When I bring my children in he always remembers them and asks them numerous questions about their health, their lives and their ambitions. I truly could not ask for a better doctor. If only I could find such a caring doctor for my husband and myself! Dr. Touchette and his office will get A+ ratings from me always!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I have been with this practice for 6 years. I was very happy with Liz, one of the practitioners. I always waited at least 30 minutes to see her. One day I did not make my app. I call and they reschedule the app. I got a bill for $60. I call to complain an explain my situation. The manager call me back and said I had called to late. There was a car accident and traffic was not moving. It was out my control. I still wanted to make my app. But did nit know how long it was going to take and the girl on the phone reschedule the app. She did't care. 2 days later I get a Letter that I had been dropped from the practice. I went to office to see if I could talk to them again, the woman was rude and obviously the Dr. Does not care about leaving 2 little kids without a Dr. To me that is heartless. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I told them to google the day I had my app. To check that what I was telling was the truth. I also told them to check my record, nothing line this has happen before. They did not care.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Leonard L. Touchette's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, VA