Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Burningham

Dr.Burningham saved my life. My surgery was painless and left no scar. I could not have been treated better.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Burningham is exemplary in my opinion. I recently had a thyroglossal duct cyst removed by him. As soon as I was referred to Dr. Burningham, the mystery of what I was experiencing was cleared and with no real delay I underwent the necessary surgery. Dr. Burningham answered multiple questions of mine outside of appointments, through my couple month experience with him and helped me make my best decisions. I will be going back to him in a couple of months to have a tumor removed and I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff. My father was present at my first surgery and as someone who has undergone several surgeries himself, was extremely pleased and impressed with Dr. Burningham's process, bedside manner, and the entire experience, as am I. People who have seen my scar are impressed with the precision and overall appearance. I feel lucky to be in the care of Dr. Burningham.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Burningham interested in ONLY selling un-needed $30,000 sinus operation and drugs (Nasonex Spray @ $300/a month, prescribed for LIFE, even after surgery). Over a 3 month period, 2 CT scans, 3 two minute nasal endoscopes @ $675 each. I read over 6 books on chronic sinusitis, and the ENT expert docs (Harvard, Mayo Clinic, etc.) overwhelming warned about having the surgery, due to surgical complications such as, loss of smell and taste, and or hole in the head sinus to brain cavity. The nation’s top experts and authors, said try the netti pot/sinus saline rinse first before surgery. I SPECIFICALLY ASKED THE DOCTOR IF THERE WHERE ANY Other TREATMENTS THAT WOULD WORK FOR ME IN CLEARING THIS SINUS INFECTION UP, HE SAID YES, BUT I CAN’T TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE. WHY ? I concluded you can’t fill the doc’s and pharma’s bank accounts with telling patients that a simple and SUPER Cheap ($1 a week) and SUPER Effective daily sinus saline rinse could cure me and alleviate ALL my symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Staff always available to help. Dr always gave complete precise answers to questions. Patient was very comfortable around him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Burningham is very thorough and his staff friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

I took my son to Dr. Burningham for an ear problem. He was abrupt and seemed confused, so I took my son to another doctor for a second opinion. It is lucky that I did, because the other doctor told me that Dr. Burningham's recommendation for surgery would have actually made my son worse, not better.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

He did not know what he was talking about. Luckily, I got a second opinion, which was totally different from what he was recommending. He was very rude.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Alan R. Burningham's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Newberg, OR