You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tanya Rodgers

My visit to this office was wonderful. She was very caring and explained, in great detail, what my problem was and what my options were. I initially went because of skin allergies but returned later for some cosmetic injections. She is very good at staying on top of the latest products.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

The staff is awful. Ghetto! You will wait an unusual amount of time, and no one on the staff seems to be able to answer a simple question, but keeps shuffling you to another person equally incompetent. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Knowledgeable and takes her time with you. She answered all of my questions patiently, and even checked moles that I didn't point out to her. I felt like Dr. Rodgers truly cared about me as a patient, and wanted to educate me as to my concerns. I would definitely return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

I went to Dr. Rodgers for a second opinion and I was very impressed. She is very friendly and thorough and does not rush you out of your appointment like some dermatologists tend to do. She goes the extra mile for her patients and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

She takes time to listen and she is very knowledgeable regarding up to date information. She is very personable and treats me like I'm a special patient. She also incorporates natural remedies not just all pharmacology. Since I'm into natural ways to treat myself, I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007