Dr. Adam L. Basner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam L. Basner

Dr. Basner and staff are all top notch. Efficient, timely, warm and competent. I am beyond happy with the care I received at Dr. Basners office. I obtained better results than I thought possible. Breasts and stomach are perfect.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I'm extremely pleased with the outcome of my procedure. It looks completely natural, and I look years younger- even without makeup. I haven't revealed to anyone the reason for my transformation; some have guessed I have a new haircut, or that I've been on vacation. I just smile. Dr. Basner and his staff are very laid back while still being extremely professional. The experience seemed normal and natural- not at all like Joan Rivers (lol). Dr. Basner "got" my sense of humor and was able to respond in kind- unusual for a doctor...

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I was treated like a "queen" from the day I walked in for my consult. I would like to thank The Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland for my care and Dr. Basner for his fantastic work. I never thought I would look this good at 48. If anyone mentions plastic surgery, I always refer them to you. With you, I know their satisfaction is guaranteed. Again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had an awesome experience with awesome results. Dr. Basner did an amazing job with my tummy tuck and liposuction. I had no real pain afterwards just soreness. I love my new hour glass figure. He is the absolute best!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Apprehensive to get rhinoplasty. Dr. Basner was referred to me by a friend. Checked his before and afters out online. COULNOT HAVE HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE OR RESULT. Every single employee is kind and happy to help with any questions. I asked a lot and called a lot and every time was treated by such pleasant people. Dr. Basner is nice and down to earth and approachable. I felt completely taken care of. He is what you'd want in a doctor if you ever have to have plastic surgery. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Extremely pleased! Before my procedures, I would show up to work after a good nights sleep feeling great. But upon seeing my first co-worker, I would hear "Man, you look tired." It was the permanent bags under my eyes. The procedure fixed that. Also, after the tummy tuck and 6 weeks of no physical activity, I'm on my way to working on my 6 pack abs. Great feeling. Highly recommended! Don't wait any longer if you want to look and feel better.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I want to start by saying my bubs look amazing! They are exactly what I envisioned when I decided I wanted to do a breast augmentation. Dr. Basner was informative and really put me at ease. The procedure wasn't taxing at all, as a matter of fact, I stopped using pain medication two days after my procedure. Dr. Basner and his staff were supportive following my procedure by checking on me and answering questions whenever I had them. All in all, I am very pleased. I get nothing but compliments on how natural they look and feel!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had thought long and hard before deciding to go through the Rhino/Septoplasty and liposuction. I was afraid the result would be a "fake", "distorted" look of myself. instead, results are better than I had imagined. I wish I had done it sooner. My improved look has brought so much added confidence and radiance that has not only improved my life but my marital relationship and my outlook in life (for sure improved positively). I will be clear, surgery was painful and tough to recover from, but the benefits far outweigh the temporary pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Basner changed my life! The consult was free and I got all the information I needed and booked my surgery the following day! Dr. Basner made it affordable for my husband and I to afford this for me. He knew exactly what I wanted and what would look best on me. He truly listened to my wants and my results are spectacular. The staff is wonderful as well, from consult to surgery to follow up they are professionally hospitable and knowledgeable. Thank you for changing my life.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Basner is the best of the best! My only regret is I didn't come to him first. I would have saved myself a lot of money and heartache. After 2 surgeries prior to Dr. Basner. He fixed my breast, they are beautiful and perfect! Dr. Basner is an artist! Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Adam L. Basner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1989)