Dr. James K. Elder

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James K. Elder

I've been going to Dr. Elder for more than 5 years and continue to visit on a regular basis. Dr. Elder knows exactly how to treat my back pains. He's a good listener and has good recommendations to help me maintain my good health.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr.Elder was able to quickly relieve my neck and back pain. He not only used chiropractic manipulation but added Lasar soft tissue treatment and Graston technique for scar tissue.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Helpful and engaged; open to complementary treatments and not hostile to "traditional" medicine.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr. Elder, especially after vowing never to go to another chiropractor due to a prior negative experience. He takes his time and always explains things. He fixed my "shorter" leg which I thought I was born with and now I don't wobble back and forth when walking! He has also helped my arthritis from flaring up as often and done wonders for my tenosynovitis!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Elder has been my chiropractor for over 15 years. He has always been able to fit me in whenever I need a session. He is very helpful to me and listens when I have a problem. As he understands the link between back pain and life's stress!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

I've had several sessions over several years. Found the pace a bit furious but Dr. Elder was very helpful. I have stopped visits because there was an adverse reaction to the last adjustment I had. Dr. Elder was informed and responded cautiously, but not sufficiently to regain my confidence.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Excellent chiropracter - friendly, knowledgable, skilled - a very people-oriented person. All thumbs up for Dr. Elder! He's the best.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. James K. Elder's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients