Dr. James K. Elder

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James K. Elder

He helped me with an unusual problem. I had twisted my ankle badly in 2014 and pulled all of the ligaments. It takes forever to heal from these injuries and 6 Months later I still had pain in the arch of my foot. He released the poplital ligament behind my knee. The treatment reduced the pain significantly. He is a great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. elder has been my chiropractor for more than 15 years. He has helped me over and over again. He has always been able to fit me into his schedule to help me through the issue. I can not say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I find the office hours are great, I can get in as early as 6:30am...coming before work is easy and parking in front of office is usually open and free until 9am. Parades are now free for the first hour and only a block away in each direction. Thank you Dr. Elder for all your help. I will continue to recommend your business.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Elder definitely knows his stuff... I chiropractor who can think outside the box. Very few and far between I've found. I'm happy to be treated by Dr Elder, his compassion show through.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Elder for over 10 years now, and appreciate the care he puts into my well being. The office staff are ALWAYS friendly and cheery and I truly enjoy my appointments!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I truly appreciate Dr. Elder and I am sure that without his help, I would not be able to continue with my Daycare! I would certainly refer any of my friends to him! He has always been helpful and understanding and his care has made my life easier! Also I really appreciate the his office assistant! She is profession, but friendly! I would definitely rate Dr. Elder a 5! Linda Richards.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I've seen a lot of chiropractors and they've all been okay (none have ever hurt me or anything, but none have ever made a big difference for me either), but Dr. Elder is the first I've ever seen who has made a real difference in my life. Ever since I was 17 I've had a low-grade migraine all day, every day. After seeing him for a month or two, I started to finally experience some mild relief from my migraines, and eventually actual consistent days, full complete days of not having any migraines. This is something that no medication or any other treatment has ever been able to do for me. Dr. Elder seems to really know exactly what my body needs and how to treat it properly. While my body is still not perfect and I still am working through pain in other areas, his work has changed my life. I could not possibly recommend him MORE.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

From the first time you walk in to the time you leave you are taken care of by friendly caring people. Dr Elder as the practioner and Lindsey as the MOA are amazing and I would highly recommend using Dr. Elder as your chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I have been to many Doctors over my back in the last 25 years. Dr. Elder has managed my back and kept it essentially pain free. I have the highest regard for his services and caring abilities.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr Elder for years now. He is efficient and personable and helped me with many aches and pains. His staff are great with scheduling and able to get you in for short notice emergencies. Also, he doesn't insist on seeing you unnecessarily which I find VERY refreshing.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. James K. Elder's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare